IGNORED

Survivor: VGS - Fires of Redemption (Season 2) Sign-Up Thread! SIGN-UPS FULL - INQUIRE WITHIN TO BE A BACK-UP!

KokiriChild

13 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

At one point, one of our sessions turned into us laughing, wasted and calling out our scores and saying.......

"if we can get these scores while drunk, what would a good bar be for them"

@KokiriChild I'm letting our method out 😉  🤣

Write drunk, edit sober.

• Wow! 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted

Hope you all are ready and honing them gaming and social skills.  RNG for tribes is done!!!!  Soon enough I believe @KokiriChild is going to do another intro. video.  All other rng has been done so no shenanigans can be called.  i did all the rng back in January when we started planning.  Look forward to April 1st!!!!

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Hope you all are ready and honing them gaming and social skills.  RNG for tribes is done!!!!  Soon enough I believe @KokiriChild is going to do another intro. video.  All other rng has been done so no shenanigans can be called.  i did all the rng back in January when we started planning.  Look forward to April 1st!!!!

The first big mistake of running any event - thinking your rules are infallible. 😏

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eyeroll 1

13 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

AKG

...wait, you chose to OptOut?  Lame.

Yeah, he got so tired of being killed all the time, he pre-emptively committed sudoku! 😄

Also, you owe me royalties for using my trademark without adequate licensing agreements. It's @OptOutTM to you... 😑

• Haha 2