IGNORED

About time I've arrived here.

G'day! How's it guys going?

Some of you may know me from being in the Discord chat, mostly in the brewery section.
I'm a chiptune artist/musician for homebrew projects who also originated from NA. Over the years, I've been helping out homebrew developers mostly relating to composing music. Including the classic, "Saturn Smash".

During the death of NA/birth of VGS, I've been checking out on the progression on the site every now and then. After a year of it's opening, not only that's it's more user-friendly, but it's also seems to be greatly improving as well. I applaud @Gloves and it's staff for it's contributions and effort towards the site. You all have my support. 🙂

As for everyone else, hope you all have a safe rest of your day.

• Like 4

Events Helper · Posted
26 minutes ago, Famicuber said:

G'day! How's it guys going?

Some of you may know me from being in the Discord chat, mostly in the brewery section.
I'm a chiptune artist/musician for homebrew projects who also originated from NA. Over the years, I've been helping out homebrew developers mostly relating to composing music. Including the classic, "Saturn Smash".

During the death of NA/birth of VGS, I've been checking out on the progression on the site every now and then. After a year of it's opening, not only that's it's more user-friendly, but it's also seems to be greatly improving as well. I applaud @Gloves and it's staff for it's contributions and effort towards the site. You all have my support. 🙂

As for everyone else, hope you all have a safe rest of your day.

Hey, i talked to you the other day.  Welcome to the site!

• 4 weeks later...