IGNORED

American Politics / Current Events Thread

CodysGameRoom

16 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:
2 hours ago, Silent Hill said:

Proof is in the videos. The guy who was shot in the arm had a pistol, and illegally as he's a felon. Also, I don't think "stop" is the right term here, they were trying to kill him. Hence the skateboard attack to the head and the armed felon rushing, with gun in hand, not holstered. And this armed felon has not been charged with anything, which is unreal. (Good video link here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8674391/Third-injured-Kenosha-shooting-victim-social-justice-activist.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2RJ-iv2VyQ

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html

It's 100% self-defense. He fled from each confrontation before being forced to defend himself. He even stopped to try and give medical aid to the first guy he shot, before the other crowd started chasing again with intent to greatly harm/kill him.

The guy with the pistol was defending himself Too, is what it looks like to me. 

We will see!

Double post

Edited by Silent Hill

22 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:
42 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

Solid rebuttal.

43 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

I believe there is an additional section that either negates or clouds the "hunting" stipulation, but we'll see how it plays out. Again, even if he shouldn't have had the weapon, it doesn't override the self-defense claim, and definitely doesn't automate a murder charge. 

I agree that it was no place for a 17 y.o. and that his parents are more than questionable. That said, we're talking months away from being 18, so I don't think it's incredibly relevant.

Lastly, why do people keep harping on him coming from another state? It's like a 20 min drive and he works in Kenosha. Most people commute farther than that for work every day. It's irrelevant. 

Homeboy was there to be a good little Trumper and pop some antifa liberals. 

What property of his was he there defending again?

According to what we know, he was asked to defend a few properties on behalf of the owner, and decided to do so. The group committing the damage escalated the situation against him since he was trying to extinguish a fire that was started. Also a shot was fired (not from his weapon) while he was being chased. That was the first shooting. The second/third shooting is even more clear-cut self-defense. 

The self-defense claim isn't against the property, it's against himself, so it's irrelevant, yet it keeps being referenced. 

Edited by Silent Hill

27 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

According to what we know, he was asked to defend a few properties on behalf of the owner, and decided to do so. The group committing the damage escalated the situation against him since he was trying to extinguish a fire that was started. Also a shot was fired (not from his weapon) while he was being chased. That was the first shooting. The second/third shooting is even more clear-cut self-defense. 

The self-defense claim isn't against the property, it's against himself, so it's irrelevant, yet it keeps being referenced. 

Hiring a 17 yr old cross State lines to defend property with an assault rifle? Sounds legit. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:
39 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

Hiring a 17 yr old cross State lines to defend property with an assault rifle? Sounds legit.

Don't think he was "hired". Again, irrelevant since he didn't discharge his weapon in defense of property. 

(For what, the third time now?) Crossing state lines is not relevant either as it was only ~20 miles, the kid worked in the city (and had worked earlier that day), and the gun didn't cross. 

6 minutes ago, Californication said:

If the guy that was carrying a gun was trying to kill the 17 year old murderer why didn't he fire any bullets at him?

That's a good question for him to answer. Maybe he was just planning to run up and high-five him with gun in hand? /s
While you're at it, ask him why he was out there and illegally armed as a felon. I'm curious. 

From a deleted Twitter post, a friend of the guy shot in the arm said that "his only regret was not killing the kid". So it seems like he was slow on the trigger and paid for it. Luckily not with his life. https://twitter.com/VitoGesualdi/status/1299414048971395078/photo/2

30 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

Don't think he was "hired". Again, irrelevant since he didn't discharge his weapon in defense of property. 

(For what, the third time now?) Crossing state lines is not relevant either as it was only ~20 miles, the kid worked in the city (and had worked earlier that day), and the gun didn't cross. 

I just enjoy the twisting of logic you are using to justify This Kid shooting people with an Ar-15. 

You do realize laws still apply to people right? Just because Trump whips racists into a frenzy over make believe antifa conspiracy lords, doesnt mean you can run around in the street with assault rifles shooting people who are protesting. 

“Asking” someone to come defend property doesnt give them the right to start shooting people. 

Just like these other Trump fans that drove a motor cade through portland shooting protestors with pepper spray balls.  Just because Trump calls them patriots, doesnt mean they are exempt from laws. I feel sooooo bad that Patriot Prayer guy got killed. 

Fucking Pathetic Trump doesnt have the balls to tell his brainwashed sheep to stay the fuck away. Instead he would rather stir white grievance up to help his failing campaign. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:
46 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

I just enjoy the twisting of logic you are using to justify This Kid shooting people with an Ar-15. 

You do realize laws still apply to people right? Just because Trump whips racists into a frenzy over make believe antifa conspiracy lords, doesnt mean you can run around in the street with assault rifles shooting people who are protesting. 

“Asking” someone to come defend property doesnt give them the right to start shooting people. 

Just like these other Trump fans that drove a motor cade through portland shooting protestors with pepper spray balls. 

Fucking Pathetic Trump doesnt have the balls to tell his brainwashed sheep to stay the fuck away. Instead he would rather stir white grievance up to help his failing campaign. 

Man, you're falling apart here.

- Where did I twist logic?
- Where's your proof that he was a racist whipped into a frenzy by Trump, which caused him to run around the streets shooting (white) people who were protesting? Where's the proof that they were even protesters?
- Where's the connection between being asked to defend property by the owner, and then shooting people in self-defense of your own life? (not the property)
Where's the connection between Trump fans in Portland shooting people with paintballs/pepper spray and this scenario? And why don't you seem to care that folks on the other side were also throwing objects? 
- Why are you bringing up Trump at all? I wish he did have the "balls" do tell his supporters to stay away so their communities can get demolished by criminals who receive no recourse for their action. The leaders of these communities are refusing aid, so who really wants the community to be destroyed?

Your replies are all over the place, irrelevant to the actual topic of discussion, and reek of pure Trump hatred so great that you can't even tolerate video evidence on this topic. Bonkers.

Edited by Silent Hill
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Just like these other Trump fans that drove a motor cade through portland shooting protestors with pepper spray balls.  Just because Trump calls them patriots, doesnt mean they are exempt from laws. I feel sooooo bad that Patriot Prayer guy got killed. 

Just noticed this and I really hope you're being sarcastic. Supporting cold-blooded murder, especially based on opposing political affiliation/beliefs, is abhorrent. 

1 hour ago, Silent Hill said:

That's a good question for him to answer. Maybe he was just planning to run up and high-five him with gun in hand? /s
While you're at it, ask him why he was out there and illegally armed as a felon. I'm curious. 

From a deleted Twitter post, a friend of the guy shot in the arm said that "his only regret was not killing the kid". So it seems like he was slow on the trigger and paid for it. Luckily not with his life. https://twitter.com/VitoGesualdi/status/1299414048971395078/photo/2

The point is it doesn't make sense. 

You guys are telling the story like this 17 year old wonderful kid was just trying to get out of an area when unprovoked two guys ran up and started attacking him so he defended himself. He just killed someone. 

It's the same nonsense everytime. Was it two months ago some nut drove his car into a crowd of protesters and starting shooting arrows at people. The crowd jumped on him and beat him up and afterward republicans were like he was minding his own business saying, Make America Great Again so they attacked him. Lol.

I remember a couple years ago there was a guy on a subway in New York I think that had a knife and killed some one. A couple guys tried to stop him and I think he killed like two of them before the crowd got a  hold of him. People who try and stop someone who is murdering people are generally seen as heroes. You guys are so twisted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

Just noticed this and I really hope you're being sarcastic. Supporting cold-blooded murder, especially based on opposing political affiliation/beliefs, is abhorrent. 

Like there being good people on both sides of a white nationalist rally? Remember that? Protestors are being run over by racists. I feel super bad that that patriot prayer guy got killed- take it how you want. 

- Where's your proof that he was a racist whipped into a frenzy by Trump, which caused him to run around the streets shooting (white) people who were protesting? Where's the proof that they were even protesters?
- Where's the connection between being asked to defend property by the owner, and then shooting people in self-defense of your own life? (not the property)
Where's the connection between Trump fans in Portland shooting people with paintballs/pepper spray and this scenario? And why don't you seem to care that folks on the other side were also throwing objects? 
- Why are you bringing up Trump at all? I wish he did have the "balls" do tell his supporters to stay away so their communities can get demolished by criminals who receive no recourse for their action. The leaders of these communities are refusing aid, so who really wants the community to be destroyed?

Your replies are all over the place, irrelevant to the actual topic of discussion, and reek of pure Trump hatred so great that you can't even tolerate video evidence on this topic. Bonkers.

You are doing everything you can to make that little shit head seem like a hero (and a victim?) he was in the street with a Fucking assault rifle. This is Trumps America. Remember how he said he was going to stop American Carnage? This is it, right here. And all Trump supporters can do is refer to an American Senator as “legs up Kamala” (your words) and talk about how the Country would be ruined if Biden was President. 

Glad you can see my distaste for Trump. He is absolute cancer, and the reason we are here in the first place. 100% his fault, 17 yr olds are shooting people in the street. Because they feel emboldened by his rhetoric.  He is stirring this garbage up, by defending confederate monuments, instead of calming the nation. Calling his supporters patriots, while demonizing all BLM protestors as looters and rioters. 

Crazy how none of this happened while Obama was president. 

• Like 2

@Silent Hill, let me be clear that I believe in defending yourself, so I agree with you on that. I just think its done protecting your family or property. 

He was Joining  a “call to arms” for the Kenosha guard, he knew what he was getting into. We all know he just wasnt there “after work”. 

Do you support Trump? Because sometimes it seems like you do, and sometimes you dont. I understand if you dont want to share that info, and I respect that. I am just going to stop referring to you as such if so. 

Also, I appreciate you having an opposing position, and defending it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Californication said:

The point is it doesn't make sense. 

You guys are telling the story like this 17 year old wonderful kid was just trying to get out of an area when unprovoked two guys ran up and started attacking him so he defended himself. He just killed someone. 

It's the same nonsense everytime. Was it two months ago some nut drove his car into a crowd of protesters and starting shooting arrows at people. The crowd jumped on him and beat him up and afterward republicans were like he was minding his own business saying, Make America Great Again so they attacked him. Lol.

I remember a couple years ago there was a guy on a subway in New York I think that had a knife and killed some one. A couple guys tried to stop him and I think he killed like two of them before the crowd got a  hold of him. People who try and stop someone who is murdering people are generally seen as heroes. You guys are so twisted. 

Your entire point hinges on the first shooting being a murder, which doesn't seem to be the case.

9 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

Your entire point hinges on the first shooting being a murder, which doesn't seem to be the case.

It really doesn't. With all of the mass casualty shooting in this country when something like that happens people have to make snap decisions. These people tried to stop him because they knew he killed someone. He could have put the gun down at any point, but he chose not to. He chose to point the gun at anyone in his way and then shot two people who tried to stop him. 

He put himself in a situation by bringing that assualt rifle out there and he wasn't capable of dealing with situation. 

Was it a month ago those pro-second amendment black people were protesting with guns and someone shot a couple of them. They didn't all turn in one direction and start firing their weapons. Those black protestors knew the situation they put themselves in by protesting because they were mature enough to handle the situation.

Edited by Californication
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MrWunderful said:
2 hours ago, Silent Hill said:

Like there being good people on both sides of a white nationalist rally? Remember that? Protestors are being run over by racists. I feel super bad that that patriot prayer guy got killed- take it how you want. 

I'll take it as honest as his death was completely unjustified. Just like protesters who get run over outside the realm of self-defense.

3 hours ago, Silent Hill said:

You are doing everything you can to make that little shit head seem like a hero (and a victim?) he was in the street with a Fucking assault rifle. This is Trumps America. Remember how he said he was going to stop American Carnage? This is it, right here. And all Trump supporters can do is refer to an American Senator as “legs up Kamala” (your words) and talk about how the Country would be ruined if Biden was President. 

I don't think he's a hero, he's just not a murderer. 
I'm sure I said "Heels up Harris", and it's apparent why she received that nickname.

Glad you can see my distaste for Trump. He is absolute cancer, and the reason we are here in the first place. 100% his fault, 17 yr olds are shooting people in the street. Because they feel emboldened by his rhetoric.  He is stirring this garbage up, by defending confederate monuments, instead of calming the nation. Calling his supporters patriots, while demonizing all BLM protestors as looters and rioters. 

Pretty wild line to draw. By that logic, none of the shootings, arson, looting, etc. have been done by non-Trump supporters? Democratic leaders refuse aid because of their personal hatred of Trump, and we've seen how that's been going for their cities. 

You know damn well you could write a perfect script for Trump to "calm the nation", and those blinded by pure hatred of him won't absorb the message. The vast majority of rioters/looters/criminals are not Trump supporters, just like the guy who straight murdered the Patriot Prayer guy. They wouldn't give two shits what Trump says or does. 
(And you're still implying that this kid wasn't acting in self-defense, and just started shooting people in the name of Trump, which is borderline tin foil material.) 

Crazy how none of this happened while Obama was president. 

BLM was formed while Obama was in office, and there were plenty of riots and downstream effects from them, including what's going on today. He definitely had a hand in fueling the racial divide. I'm open to be reminded of what Obama did to ease racial tension with regards to police brutality, and how Trump dismantled it. 

1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

@Silent Hill, let me be clear that I believe in defending yourself, so I agree with you on that. I just think its done protecting your family or property. 

He was Joining  a “call to arms” for the Kenosha guard, he knew what he was getting into. We all know he just wasnt there “after work”. 

Do you support Trump? Because sometimes it seems like you do, and sometimes you dont. I understand if you dont want to share that info, and I respect that. I am just going to stop referring to you as such if so. 

Also, I appreciate you having an opposing position, and defending it. 

I agree as well, and that's why I believe this case was self-defense. From what facts are out, it's clear he was protecting himself. 

He definitely knew there was a potential for violence while he was down there, thus why he was armed. Just like the armed people on the other side of the situation. One side intended to protect the community, and the other intended to destroy it. They clashed and it escalated to violence. But he was not the instigator, and attempted to flee before being put in a life or death situation, so it resulted in self-defense. 

I didn't vote in 2016 and I don't particularly care for Trump. He's clearly made some idiotic remarks (some truly idiotic, and others taken out of context), but I personally expected that from him. He's brash as hell, and not a smooth-talking, long-standing politician. If he were, he'd fly more under the radar like past Presidents. Shit, he'd be in much better shape if he just never used Twitter.
I don't think he deserves quite as much hatred as he receives, and I don't think his universally good policies are recognized. People want him out by any means necessary, and it's clear how far some are willing to go to make it happen. For better or worse. There seems to be some comfort in getting a traditional long-standing, smooth-talking politician back into office, though I wouldn't classify Joe Biden as "smooth-talking". This election is incredibly tough since both parties have clear issues, but it seems that the continued riots/crime in major Democratic cities aren't doing Biden/Harris any favors. The line between protests and riots is very blurred and it's causing people to choose the party who most openly opposes the criminal activity. The vilification of Law Enforcement doesn't seem to be helping the Democrats either.

And I appreciate you saying that. Nothing personal to anyone, just my thoughts and discussion points on situations.

45 minutes ago, Californication said:
55 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

It really doesn't. With all of the mass casualty shooting in this country when something like that happens people have to make snap decisions. These people tried to stop him because they knew he killed someone. He could have put the gun down at any point, but he chose not to. He chose to point the gun at anyone in his way and then shot two people who tried to stop him. 

He put himself in a situation by bringing that assualt rifle out there and he wasn't capable of dealing with situation. 

Was it a month ago those pro-second amendment black people were protesting with guns and someone shot a couple of them. They didn't all turn in one direction and start firing their weapons. Those black protestors knew the situation they put themselves in by protesting because they were mature enough to handle the situation

Honestly, what do you think would have happened if he stopped and set his gun down? Again, your point is that he was being chased by good samaritans who were stopping a murderer, which isn't the case. So your point really does still rely on the first shooting being a murder. You're just making stuff up now. Show me where we chose to "point the gun at anyone in his way". Acting like this kid was on a rampage. Are we even watching the same footage?

As much as he put himself in that situation, the ones who were shot put themselves in that same situation, and he dealt with the situation pretty well. He's still alive. That wouldn't be the case if he had been unarmed like you suggest. Look at the first shooting that you're stating was a murder and justified him being hunted. Was he being chased because he was armed? Why was he fleeing since he was armed? If he hadn't been armed, what do you think would have happened when they caught up to him?

I'm confused by the last part. Are you implying that a couple of those people were shot and they didn't return fire because of their high level of maturity? What was the maturity level of the folks chasing him? Maturity level of the armed felon? Maturity level of the guy who tried to crack his skull with a skateboard? What would a mature person do when being chased by an armed felon and someone wielding a skateboard as a weapon? (Also, send me a link to that case if you wouldn't mind. Haven't heard about it)

10 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

Honestly, what do you think would have happened if he stopped and set his gun down? Again, your point is that he was being chased by good samaritans who were stopping a murderer, which isn't the case. So your point really does still rely on the first shooting being a murder. You're just making stuff up now. Show me where we chose to "point the gun at anyone in his way". Acting like this kid was on a rampage. Are we even watching the same footage?

As much as he put himself in that situation, the ones who were shot put themselves in that same situation, and he dealt with the situation pretty well. He's still alive. That wouldn't be the case if he had been unarmed like you suggest. Look at the first shooting that you're stating was a murder and justified him being hunted. Was he being chased because he was armed? Why was he fleeing since he was armed? If he hadn't been armed, what do you think would have happened when they caught up to him?

I'm confused by the last part. Are you implying that a couple of those people were shot and they didn't return fire because of their high level of maturity? What was the maturity level of the folks chasing him? Maturity level of the armed felon? Maturity level of the guy who tried to crack his skull with a skateboard? What would a mature person do when being chased by an armed felon and someone wielding a skateboard as a weapon? (Also, send me a link to that case if you wouldn't mind. Haven't heard about it)

Apparently we are on two different planets. On your planet it's okay to shoot someone in the face, run down the street with a rifle and when people try and stop you because you shot someone in the face you are allowed to shoot anyone else that gets close to you.

Let's say he was defending himself against the first person he shot. He stopped and made a phone call after he shot the first guy. Why didn't he call the police? Why didn't he put the gun down since no one was attacking him? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

I agree as well, and that's why I believe this case was self-defense. From what facts are out, it's clear he was protecting himself. 

He definitely knew there was a potential for violence while he was down there, thus why he was armed. Just like the armed people on the other side of the situation. One side intended to protect the community, and the other intended to destroy it. They clashed and it escalated to violence. But he was not the instigator, and attempted to flee before being put in a life or death situation, so it resulted in self-defense. 

I didn't vote in 2016 and I don't particularly care for Trump. He's clearly made some idiotic remarks (some truly idiotic, and others taken out of context), but I personally expected that from him. He's brash as hell, and not a smooth-talking, long-standing politician. If he were, he'd fly more under the radar like past Presidents. Shit, he'd be in much better shape if he just never used Twitter.
I don't think he deserves quite as much hatred as he receives, and I don't think his universally good policies are recognized. People want him out by any means necessary, and it's clear how far some are willing to go to make it happen. For better or worse. There seems to be some comfort in getting a traditional long-standing, smooth-talking politician back into office, though I wouldn't classify Joe Biden as "smooth-talking". This election is incredibly tough since both parties have clear issues, but it seems that the continued riots/crime in major Democratic cities aren't doing Biden/Harris any favors. The line between protests and riots is very blurred and it's causing people to choose the party who most openly opposes the criminal activity. The vilification of Law Enforcement doesn't seem to be helping the Democrats either.

And I appreciate you saying that. Nothing personal to anyone, just my thoughts and discussion points on situations.

Thats the thing though. Republicans only condem it because its “Democratic” cities. No prominent democrats actually approve of criminal activity, Its just another right wing talking point not based in reality. Nothing about the white nationalist agitators. The boogaloo boyz. All the other poor, impressionable men that fall easy prey to white grievance.

Kids get shot at school, or another black man shot its just “thoughts and prayers”. But that 17 year old already has 250k from a christian go fund me. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Californication said:

Apparently we are on two different planets. On your planet it's okay to shoot someone in the face, run down the street with a rifle and when people try and stop you because you shot someone in the face you are allowed to shoot anyone else that gets close to you.

Let's say he was defending himself against the first person he shot. He stopped and made a phone call after he shot the first guy. Why didn't he call the police? Why didn't he put the gun down since no one was attacking him? 

He would have been killed had he not shot them. The people trying to stop him weren't just "close", they were attempting great bodily harm/death. Self-defense. End of story. 

I can play this game. Let's say he wasn't defending himself and just murdered someone, unprovoked. Why did he stop? Why did he call someone? Why didn't he start shooting other people?

Also, your NBC video leaves out a potentially crucial detail. Watch this around the 4 second mark. First guy is chasing him and someone says "that's Antifa man - ooh, he got a gun baby". Seems to be speaking about the guy giving chase as you can see him stop shortly after throwing an object and extend his arm like he's aiming something (and he wouldn't be calling the teen Antifa). You then hear one shot (assuming from his weapon since he wasn't hit then) as he continues to chase for 3 more seconds before getting shot 4 times and falling to the ground. Appears that he was armed, shot at the teen, then was shot 4 times when he caught up. In the event he didn't have a gun, he was aggressive in an earlier video screaming "shoot me n****", gave chase while screaming "F*** you", and got close enough to reach his weapon when shot.

33 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Thats the thing though. Republicans only condem it because its “Democratic” cities. No prominent democrats actually approve of criminal activity, Its just another right wing talking point not based in reality. Nothing about the white nationalist agitators. The boogaloo boyz. All the other poor, impressionable men that fall easy prey to white grievance.

Kids get shot at school, or another black man shot its just “thoughts and prayers”. But that 17 year old already has 250k from a christian go fund me. 

Democrats approve of the criminal activity when they refuse aid to help curb the crime. Even the Mayor of Portland said that Trump can "stay the hell out", because he clearly has Portland under control... Is Portland being overrun by white nationalists or the boogaloo boyz?

How much has George Floyd or Jacob Blake raised through GoFundMe? Today, "another black man shot" = idolized and well-funded by donations if they're shot by a white cop. Much more than "thoughts and prayers". Unfortunately, the other 99% of black men who are shot are only acknowledged through "thoughts and prayers".
Didn't GoFundMe pull the kid's listing? Can't act like this kid is getting praised by the masses when a vast majority of MSM are referring to him as a murderer, racist, white supremacist, etc. He's getting pummeled by the loudmouth social media crowd as well.

Just caught up on all of this. Wow @Silent Hill is roasting all your @$$es over and over again but you refuse to watch his videos, read articles, look up Wisconsin law, or any of that. You choose to instead believe what the media wants you to believe, you know, the omitted facts of the case, to keep the narrative alive. This is a very easy self defense case.

All you clowns act like Rittenhouse was on some crazy rampage shooting spree targeting and hunting down people left and right. If he truly was out for blood, why'd he only kill 2 people? Why did he only shoot maybe 8 shots? Why did he turn himself into the cops? Why did he call someone saying he shot someone after the first shooting? He's not some cold blooded murderer. That's just the false narrative the left wants to portray because they want it to look like a white supremacist who supported cops murdered several people in cold blood and fled the scene. 

I highly doubt any of you care about facts or law or any of that, but in case you do and want to read up on Wisconsin law for the murder charge against Rittenhouse, here you go. https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/940/I/01

"A defendant may demonstrate that he or she was acting lawfully, a necessary element of an accident defense, by showing that he or she was acting in lawful self-defense. Although intentionally pointing a firearm at another constitutes a violation of s. 941.20, under s. 939.48 (1) a person is privileged to point a gun at another person in self-defense if the person reasonably believes that the threat of force is necessary to prevent or terminate what he or she reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference. State v. Watkins, 2002 WI 101, 255 Wis. 2d 265, 647 N.W.2d 244, 00-0064."

This is shaping up to be the next Ferguson where the media's version of events and reality are completely different because they want to keep their precious narrative alive and keep the country divided. Something is seriously wrong with the country right now. Every person for every event like this should do their own homework on this case. Don't believe just one news source or whatever news is on Facebook. Dive into the case and learn what the actual facts are, all the facts. The media needs to really stop this omission sh!t.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Rhino said:

Just caught up on all of this. Wow @Silent Hill is roasting all your @$$es over and over again but you refuse to watch his videos, read articles, look up Wisconsin law, or any of that. You choose to instead believe what the media wants you to believe, you know, the omitted facts of the case, to keep the narrative alive. This is a very easy self defense case.

All you clowns act like Rittenhouse was on some crazy rampage shooting spree targeting and hunting down people left and right. If he truly was out for blood, why'd he only kill 2 people? Why did he only shoot maybe 8 shots? Why did he turn himself into the cops? Why did he call someone saying he shot someone after the first shooting? He's not some cold blooded murderer. That's just the false narrative the left want

This is shaping up to be the next Ferguson where the media's version of events and reality are completely different because they want to keep their precious narrative alive and keep the country divided.

I didn't say he was on a rampage or a shooting spree. I said his life was 100%  not in danger after he shot the first person. And that people running after him knew he had just killed somebody and were trying to stop him. If he was mature he could have de-escalated the situation. He created the situation and it is his fault people died, full stop. Don't quote a law to me unless you're a lawyer with experience in that jurisdiction. 

I choose to believe what the media wants me to believe? Your a trump supporter. You are the definition of a sheep. Unless your in the 1% your getting drilled in the ass like the rest of us. The difference is your sucking Trumps balls while he fucks you and I understand I am getting screwed.

Edit: And the republican media is the group enjoying this. This white kid murdering protestors is getting eaten up all over republican media. A couple more stories like this and the republicans can stop fucking over the post office and still win the election.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1