IGNORED

Don’t @ me—Or, the “say whatever you want” thread

attakid101

Homebrew Team · Posted

Voice acting in modern video games in any length of dialogue over one liners, is a negative.  Might as well just watch a movie at that point.  At least let me pretend I am playing a game by pressing a button.  Am I playing an RPG or watching Final Fantasy Spirits within?

Thank you for the games that let you mute voices.  They just go a snail's pace otherwise.

Administrator · Posted
4 hours ago, Doctornick said:

Nintendo has been pretty pathetic since the GameCube days ended

90% of the United States is painfully stupid

Hockey and Football aren't sports

Hockey uses something from literally every other sport, so if hockey isn't a sport then nothing is.

Nintendo 64 is the best console.

Platformers fuckin' rock everyone's socks, and not just because of Mario.

All genres of music are good. I literally have a main day-to-day Spotify playlist that includes Mozart, Guns N Roses, Earth Wind & Fire, Kendrick Lamar, Garth Brooks, Slipknot, Gorillaz, and Carly Rae Jepsin (just to name a few) all together. Yes I really listen to it every day.

Sushi is the best godamn food that ever did exist.

The US should teach its kids about the fine arts as seriously as educators in Europe do.

Jimmy Carter is a badass and was our last honest president. (And probably forever will be.)

Moxie is the best soda ever invented.

Sonic the Hedgehog (while good) is, for the most part, extremely overrated.

Events Team · Posted
21 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

All genres of music are good. I literally have a main day-to-day Spotify playlist that includes Mozart, Guns N Roses, Earth Wind & Fire, Kendrick Lamar, Garth Brooks, Slipknot, Gorillaz, and Carly Rae Jepsin (just to name a few) all together. Yes I really listen to it every day.

This is another one I mostly agree with. There's a couple genres I'm less partial too than others, but for the most part I'll give anything a chance, and usually I'll like it. Glad to see another person like me that just enjoys good music in general, regardless of genre 🙂