IGNORED

I traded a Couch for Shatterhand Box and Manual

Do trades still go down? I got into a funny one with a friend where he needed a couch and we were getting rid of ours. We were gonna figure out a price but funds were an issue for him. We worked out a trade that ended up completing my Shatterhand cart! I haven't added a new piece to the collection in a looooong while and this brings me down to 35 boxes/manuals left (20 something carts). Tell me about some of your best or funny trades over the years.

• Like 10

13 hours ago, Kid Dracula said:

Do trades still go down? I got into a funny one with a friend where he needed a couch and we were getting rid of ours. We were gonna figure out a price but funds were an issue for him. We worked out a trade that ended up completing my Shatterhand cart! I haven't added a new piece to the collection in a looooong while and this brings me down to 35 boxes/manuals left (20 something carts). Tell me about some of your best or funny trades over the years.

Hell of a deal!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kid Dracula said:

Must've been a nice couch!

Interesting trade!

My most unusual was with @Braveheart69 many years ago.  He traded me all that was leftover of his childhood Cal Ripken collection (binders / screw downs / etc.) for a few sealed NES games, and threw in some Black Box CIBs to "even it out".  Don't find too many video game collectors who both collected Cal Ripken specifically in their childhood!

• Wow! 1

Editorials Team · Posted

Secret of Mana for Chrono Trigger AND Final Fantasy III AND the FFIII NP guide.  6th grade.

And by trade I mean the kid (Zane) had decided he was keeping my Mana - with a smirk - so I told him that was fine, I'd keep all of his stuff.

The dumbass wisened up a week later, and I unfortunately let him have his stuff back.