IGNORED

Pictures of 100% Complete NES Games

Trifecta

On 9/20/2023 at 10:03 PM, Trifecta said:

Rad Racer. I added its details to the opening post and also added your additions. Thank you. I think these contributions help those that are looking to make their games 100% complete. A lot of people are visual, so this is useful.

image.jpeg.a8613ec0bfcd86a6e6a7edd379400fac.jpeg

Oh nice. So not every copy came with the tip sheet for the glasses either? Black 3D Glasses Tip Sheet (NES-RC-USA)?

Trifecta I do have a copy of Rampage that has all the inserts like the one from the opened list.  The big difference is mine is a circle seal and not a oval seal like the list states.  It's one I bought from a live auction with the shrink wrap still on the box.  If you want me to upload it let me know.

4 hours ago, Netto84 said:

Trifecta I do have a copy of Rampage that has all the inserts like the one from the opened list.  The big difference is mine is a circle seal and not a oval seal like the list states.  It's one I bought from a live auction with the shrink wrap still on the box.  If you want me to upload it let me know.

Is it possible to ask the person that sold it if he was the one that opened it?

Friend of mine got ahold of metal storm and provided some pictures for the group. 

Box: 01226

Manual: 01227

Metal Storm
     - Cartridge (NES-4M-USA)
     - Box (NES-4M-USA)
     - Manual (NES-4M-USA)
     - Poster (IRE-4M-USA)
     - Irem Survey Card (IRE-NES-US)
     - Nintendo Power Subscription Card (PMG-USA-1)
     - Flat Black Dust Sleeve

IMG_20231028_070359_752.jpg.b3b2427e6d016af2f174aa37e74f8053.jpg

IMG_20231028_070420_910.jpg

IMG_20231028_070355_494.jpg

Edited by Netto84
Added item list
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Proud to join the list of folks who have opened sealed games to catalog the contents. 🙂

Spy Vs. Spy (Circle Seal)

Spy Vs Spy, Circle Seal
- Cartridge (NES-SP-USA), (8J3, 8J2, 8839), Circle Seal
- Box (NES-SP-USA), (No date code), Circle Seal REV A
- Manual (NES-SP-USA), (no date code), circle seal
- Kemco/Seika Warranty/Registration Card (KEM-NES-US)
- Nintendo Power Subscription Card (PMG-US)
- Game Specific Sheet (NES-SP-US), Circle Seal Box only
- Flat Black Dust Sleeve

I also just posted the link to YouTube.

IMG_4778.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

On 12/17/2023 at 10:40 PM, Goodvibes said:

Does your manual in the picture have a star at the end of the code? If so then I would think this is a new entry.

Good Catch! Looks like it does. Must have missed it when I was going through the Wiz's list. I sent an email over to him to add the variant list of items to his list.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Futureman said:

Good Catch! Looks like it does. Must have missed it when I was going through the Wiz's list. I sent an email over to him to add the variant list of items to his list.

Odd.  I didn't see an email.  Regardless though, I've handed over the reigns to @Dr. Morbis.  I can add it myself, but it's probably best to defer to him in case there's an update in the pipeline.

1 minute ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Odd.  I didn't see an email.  Regardless though, I've handed over the reigns to @Dr. Morbis.  I can add it myself, but it's probably best to defer to him in case there's an update in the pipeline.

Hmm. I sent it to the email listed at the bottom of the doc, but it was bounced back.

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Did the seller say he opened it from factory new or confirmed it was 100% complete?

No, it just said it included the inserts. It seems to have the original shrinkwrap, so I assume the inserts could possibly be original and not bought separately.

On 4/1/2024 at 10:16 AM, GamerSmith548 said:

No, it just said it included the inserts. It seems to have the original shrinkwrap, so I assume the inserts could possibly be original and not bought separately.

Thanks for the heads up and it does appear to be correct but as it’s always been said they aren’t going to start accepting assumptions at this point with all the games that have been opened already. It just taints the data.

Side note I did get excited to see an update to this thread, thought trifecta opened another one! 

Edited by Goodvibes
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...