IGNORED

Pictures of 100% Complete NES Games

Trifecta

5 hours ago, Trifecta said:

I’ve never seen a brand new Batman Return of the Joker with a H-seam. 

It has a red foil Nintendo brand dust sleeve.

It didn’t come with any inserts. Which inserts did yours come with OG CIB?

I went off memory and it was the wrong Batman I was thinking of. Sorry for any confusion 

Interesting that it has a foil sleeve. The game was released the end of 1991 and I thought the foil Nintendo sleeve was introduced between 1993-1994. Learn something new everyday 

Edited by O.G. CIB

On 4/5/2023 at 6:49 PM, Trifecta said:

Opened a VGA graded Batman Return of the Joker and have added it to the list. Surprising, it had a foil Nintendo brand dust sleeve.

52795719732_2c61789d19_h.jpg

52796528534_704054cdb0_h.jpg

52795719667_fef7379af0_b.jpg

52796732878_663eb6cf96_b.jpg

Does the box or manual have any date codes?

Also if you zoom into the last picture in the center of the sleeve there looks like a sticker or something was on that foil sleeve which was removed and then some sort of residue is left over.

On 4/5/2023 at 6:49 PM, Trifecta said:

Opened a VGA graded Batman Return of the Joker and have added it to the list. Surprising, it had a foil Nintendo brand dust sleeve.

52795719732_2c61789d19_h.jpg

52796528534_704054cdb0_h.jpg

52795719667_fef7379af0_b.jpg

52796732878_663eb6cf96_b.jpg

Can you confirm if this is a NES-P48-USA box or a NES-48-USA box?

Also, is the cartridge manufactured by Sunsoft, or Nintendo?

I have a theory that the rarer H-Seam copies are the NES-48-USA boxes manufactured by Nintendo, and the more "common" NES-P48-USA copies are the ones manufactured by Sunsoft.

51 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Can you confirm if this is a NES-P48-USA box or a NES-48-USA box?

Also, is the cartridge manufactured by Sunsoft, or Nintendo?

I have a theory that the rarer H-Seam copies are the NES-48-USA boxes manufactured by Nintendo, and the more "common" NES-P48-USA copies are the ones manufactured by Sunsoft.

The cartridge is manufactured by Sunsoft. The box code is in the opening post.

20 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

The cartridge is manufactured by Sunsoft. The box code is in the opening post.

Wow...this upends literally every theory I have about this game.

OK.

NES-48-USA box without an H-Seam, and includes the Sunsoft manufactured cartridge? WTF...so, it must be the other way around?

Crazy that Nintendo would mess up and use NES-P48-USA and not Sunsoft.

This is really good data. Thanks Trifecta 🙂

2 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

Wow...this upends literally every theory I have about this game.

OK.

NES-48-USA box without an H-Seam, and includes the Sunsoft manufactured cartridge? WTF...so, it must be the other way around?

Crazy that Nintendo would mess up and use NES-P48-USA and not Sunsoft.

This is really good data. Thanks Trifecta 🙂

With all this above, how do we explain the foil sleeve and the sticker residue on it?

2 hours ago, Goodvibes said:

Was this opened from new? If this is a hangtab box the insert is incorrect.

Thank you for letting me know about that hangtab detail!

No, I didn't opened it from new.

Although I have researched the contents mainly on eBay before posting that photo.

I will delete it when a new Solomon's Key is opened and its contents are published here. Meanwhile, I reckon it would be a good idea to have my copy shown in this thread since nothing regarding that game was talked about 'round these parts.

Edited by Racketnlow
Forgot to thank him.

1 hour ago, Racketnlow said:

Although I have researched the contents mainly on eBay before posting that photo.

I will delete it when a new Solomon's Key is opened and its contents are published here. Meanwhile, I reckon it would be a good idea to have my copy shown in this thread since nothing regarding that game was talked about 'round these parts.

Not a problem.

Okay, I’ll let trifecta be the judge but I’m pretty sure he’s only looking for pictures of the games that have been confirmed and opened from new or a new game you may have just opened.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Racketnlow said:

The contents you’ve posted are incorrect for a circle seal Solomon Key hangtab or not. It’s probably a good idea to take it down so there is no confusion. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2023 at 9:55 PM, MrWunderful said:

Can we get a residue close up, from some diff lighting angles? If not too much trouble. Im interested now lol, it looks like a SOQ? sticker from what I could see. 

There is no residue. There is just a slight circular imprint on the front of the dust sleeve.

52822055630_2eba694fb0_k.jpg

52821645336_47634a6d86_k.jpg

52822055840_7b5fb1130a_k.jpg

13 hours ago, Racketnlow said:

Deleting it as I type this.

What would the correct contents be for a non-hangtab, circle seal copy??

No one has opened a factory sealed Solomon's Key and documented it. So nobody knows for certain what it contains.

Edited by Trifecta
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Trifecta said:

No one has opened a factory sealed Solomon's Key and documented it. So nobody knows for certain what it contains.

Guessing it is the same with SIlver Surfer.

I can't find the correct inserts anywhere. So far I'm sure the Arcadia business reply and the Virgin Games foldout poster should be inside the box.

27 minutes ago, Racketnlow said:

Guessing it is the same with SIlver Surfer.

I can't find the correct inserts anywhere. So far I'm sure the Arcadia business reply and the Virgin Games foldout poster should be inside the box.

I don't know if you seen this yet: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/nes/916386-nes/faqs/49943

That documents all the sealed NES games our community has done so far.