Jump to content
IGNORED

Whats up everyone, I've made the switch


 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey all you familiar people, it's bittersweet to be here but I'm happy a new site has been created, whats happening with those donkeys at Nintendoage is such a shame but I'm actually excited to help build a new community and database from the ground up.    It's crazy how the nintendoage community drew me in and was a haven for so many years, I wasn't involved in any other specialized forum then or since and we all know this is really Nintendoage 2 in spirit so this is gonna be really fun!!  

 

And just to add some controversy to the thread...  the N64 library on the whole is superior to the SNES library.  Fight me

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Krunch said:

...

And just to add some controversy to the thread...  the N64 library on the whole is superior to the SNES library.  Fight me

An objective lie and a falsehood perpetuated by those whose nostalgia goggles are too rose encrusted so see the facts for what they are. 

In point: How many modern games are being made in the aesthetic of old 8 and 16 bit games vs. how many are being made to look like origami abominations?

Your Honor, I rest my case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Krunch said:

Hey all you familiar people, it's bittersweet to be here but I'm happy a new site has been created, whats happening with those donkeys at Nintendoage is such a shame but I'm actually excited to help build a new community and database from the ground up.    It's crazy how the nintendoage community drew me in and was a haven for so many years, I wasn't involved in any other specialized forum then or since and we all know this is really Nintendoage 2 in spirit so this is gonna be really fun!!  

 

And just to add some controversy to the thread...  the N64 library on the whole is superior to the SNES library.  Fight me

N64 is horrible, but it's good to see you! Are you still participating in contests?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ookii_risu said:

N64 is horrible, but it's good to see you! Are you still participating in contests?

 

 

I've actually had a really busy year so I decided to take this year off from the contests but I will be joining in the NES contest next year and any other non-SNES contests that might happen - boom thats another dig at the SNES count it Doner

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to the new site!  

I love the N64, but it has almost no RPG's. That puts the SNES library leaps and bounds above it, at least for me.  The small library of the N64 objectively means there are fewer games to appeal to the market, so I would say that right there is one argument to make. Some of its titles are amazing gems, but the library on the whole is lacking.  

How's that for feeding a troll question?!  😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I prefer to judge each system's library on its own merits, there's little point comparing two vastly different systems such as the SNES and N64. Everyone knows I'm pretty much the biggest N64 champion on this site, but I'd never claim the N64 is BETTER than the SNES. Sure I PREFER it, of course, but each system has its merits which appeal to different people.

Just kidding, N64 rules, the SNES is almost as lame as the GameCube! 😛

Edited by OptOut
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...