IGNORED

retroUSB + VideoGameSage = ?

darkchylde28

Administrator · Posted
11 minutes ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

That's so sad. The scoreboard was pretty much the only reason I bought the AVS as well. It was a really fun idea to me and it's sad to see that there isn't anywhere that supports it anymore.

I sold my AVS basically the moment I got confirmation on the Analog NT Mini. I've not been very happy with the console or the controllers from them. Sold all of it. 

If you want leaderboards honestly I'd say just make a thread like I had with shmups on NA. Make rules per game, require photos like the contests. 

At the least it'd be far easier to participate, and far more accessible (anyone can participate, not just PEO'LE with a specific console). 

• Like 2

I never much cared for the AVS design in the least bit, but being a team player type not wanting to smirch bunnyboy in his NA support circle I kept it to myself. 😉  I didn't think the scoreboard was worth a spit, nor did I think it would get supported long or by many either which turned out to be the case and the rest didn't seem that smartly made.  I know it has its fans, but I was happier supporting the analogue/kevin horton(kevtris) designed stuff and got the hi def kit and had it put in a top loader, no regrets.

• Like 1

Just saw that they posted a video of the Xmas 2020 cart on Reddit. Since it was posted there and not on here I'm going to assume that more than likely Retrousb will never have the presence on here as they did on NA. I mean that can't just be an oversight, right? It's a shame really.

Edited by LeatherRebel5150
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Just saw that they posted a video of the Xmas 2020 cart on Reddit. Since it was posted there and not on here I'm going to assume that more than likely Retrousb will never have the presence on here as they did on NA. I mean that can't just be an oversight, right? It's a shame really.

Maybe they just assume that most of the members here are already customers, but it does seem like a wasted opportunity to not at least post updates here and try to make some sales to the newer members that may not be aware.

On 11/1/2020 at 3:22 PM, Gloves said:

The scoreboard is completely dead, as far as I'm aware. I don't imagine it ever coming here, and frankly I don't think it's a big loss. 

Nobody used it. I bought an AVS solely to compete on the leaderboard, and was hugely disappointed in how it functioned, the lack of games available, and the lack of people bothering to use it (likely due in large part to a combination of my first two gripes). 

A novel idea, but not one that I miss at all. 

Uh, I know at least one guy that used the scoreboard...