IGNORED

Mug Shots

On 5/23/2023 at 5:50 PM, doner24 said:

And Bass Pro Shop hats 😂 

This has got me thinking back to the days of wearing bowling shoes everywhere accept the bowling ally = So tragically unhip it absolutely had to become the height of hipsterism.  The weird thing is I cannot seem to find of single picture online of a typical 90's grunge kid in bowling shoes.....

Edited by PII

5 minutes ago, PII said:

This has got me thinking back to the days of wearing bowling shoes everywhere accept the bowling ally = So tragically unhip it absolutely had to become the height of hipsterism.  The weird thing is I cannot seem to find of single picture online of a typical 90's grunge kid in bowling shoes.....

I'm not a shoe collector, but I'd possibly  pay some decent money for some old school, Airwalk 19ozs.  I was one of those guys who wore them until there were holes in the soles and duct taped them together.  Also, a hole formed above my right toe where it wore through.  This also happened to a buddy of mine in high school and a friend of mine in college told me when he had a pair, the same thing happened to him.  I always felt it was odd.  Just the right foot.

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, PII said:

I don't think that was a thing here.   The grunge kid footwear was Doc Martens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Graphics Team · Posted
On 12/28/2023 at 9:51 AM, FireHazard51 said:

KXBWLQf.jpg

I think I posted this photo in another thread but I'm too proud of my award winning costume to not post it here too 😜

I can't believe I missed this - what an incredible costume haha!

[T-Pac]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...