IGNORED

Favorite NES Mega Man Game in 2024

Favorite NES Mega Man Game in 2024?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite NES Mega Man Game in 2024?

• Mega Man
    • Mega Man 2
    • Mega Man 3
    • Mega Man 4
    • Mega Man 5
    • Mega Man 6

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, ScaryD said:

I didn't start playing the Mega Man games until I was an adult but my favorite hands down has to be Mega Man 2.

Lots of people enjoy 2 and 3, particularly.

As I get older there's just something about the latter three entries that just clicks so well for me.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2024 at 12:02 PM, MegaMan52 said:

Dude this is excellently written! I didn't even realize we could do that on this site lol. Thank you SO much for sharing this, stuff like this is exactly why I made this thread.

How you feel about 5 is exactly how I feel about 4 and 6.

Edited by NostalgicMachine
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I vote for The Krion Conquest! Somebody find that Francesca's Wand prototype, please. 

Mega Man 2 will always be my favorite, but Mega Man 5 has grown on me over the years. The Proto Castle bosses are dull, but I like the 8 main robots, the shooter interlude on Wave Man's level, the Gravity Man stage, the soundtrack, and how the game just feels a little more consistent in its look than Mega Man 3 or 4. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kid Fenris said:

I vote for The Krion Conquest! Somebody find that Francesca's Wand prototype, please. 

Mega Man 2 will always be my favorite, but Mega Man 5 has grown on me over the years. The Proto Castle bosses are dull, but I like the 8 main robots, the shooter interlude on Wave Man's level, the Gravity Man stage, the soundtrack, and how the game just feels a little more consistent in its look than Mega Man 3 or 4. 

Mega Man 5 is slowly growing on me. It plays vastly different from 4 and 6. It's very friendly with 1-ups, and a lot of the strategy can be less fulfilling. Still a top tier NES title regardless.