IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

spacepup
This post was recognized by spacepup!

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Sony PlayStation 50' and 50 points.

spacepup

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Sony PlayStation 2 50' and 50 points.

spacepup

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Sony PlayStation 3 50' and 50 points.

spacepup

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Sony PlayStation 4 50' and 50 points.

spacepup

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Nintendo Super Famicom 50' and 50 points.

spacepup

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Microsoft XBox 360 50' and 50 points.

spacepup

Khromak was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Homebrew 10' and 50 points.

My homebrew collection is all NES and I've loved them all. I have beaten them all except: Haradius Zero, Nebs & Debs, Starkeeper.

Rollie, NEScape, Battle Kid, Battle Kid 2, Haradius Zero, Project Blue, Trophy, Roniu's Tale, Skate Cat, Force Bot, Twin Dragons, Micro Mages, Nebs & Debs, Witch & Wiz, Anguta, and Starkeeper.

Homebrew_Hacks.jpg

Edited by Khromak
  • Like 2

spacepup

Khromak was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Nintendo NES Fullset' and 100 points.

Applying for the NES full collection badge. This is a picture of my shelves with the games on them (35 per shelf, 19 full shelves plus 11 on the last shelf). I have the 676 set, not including SE. I also don't have all the unlicensed games (yet!) and I don't believe I have any PAL games at all.NESCollection.jpg.21c280fad2cfb7a03b39a1fe656d276a.jpg

• Like 2

OK, last badge for me along with another short story. Here's my import collection, a respectable amount of Famicom & FDS games. I picked up most of these (80%?) from one guy off Reddit, including an RGB modded twin famicom unit, a few years back. This includes all of the Famicom games with those aftermarket boxes and ~75% of the loose carts as well. Since then I've picked up 20 or so games, mostly because of the NES Completions thread here.

A lot of them are duplicates of NES games I already own, though I've picked up some Japan-exclusive releases and also games with regional differences.

Imports.jpg

• Like 1