IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

Gloves
This post was recognized by Gloves!

drxandy was awarded the badge 'PLAY - Games: Microsoft XBox' and 50 points.

Play: Xbox, 25 games beaten

Halo, halo 2, dead or alive 3, brute force, armed and dangerous, cel damage, Dave Mira freestyle bmx 2, tony hawk 2x, tony hawk 3, tony hawk underground, fable, project Gotham racing, jade empire, Star wars knights of the old Republic, James bond from Russia with love, kung fu chaos, land of the dead return to fiddlers green, midtown madness 3, mortal Kombat Shaolin monks, pac man world 2, psyops mind gate conspiracy, return to castle Wolfenstein, Soul Calibur 2, the thing, whacked!, xiii

Honorable mentions: voodoo Vince (stuck at last boss, ugh), psychonauts (very close to beating but never came back to it, ugh), Star wars kotor 2 (saved before unwinnable fight toward the end oooof, never came back) mechassault 1 and unreal championship (lots of online play back in the day)

Edited by drxandy

Gloves

Khromak was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Hardware: Arcade Cabinet' and 50 points.

Same pictures

Hope you don't mind if I continue to post the gallery, I can include individual pictures (in the post, or on Imgur) if it makes it quicker/easier to verify.

Would like to apply for Arcade cabinet badge now!

Gloves

drxandy was awarded the badge 'PARTICIPATE - Bingo: 2021 Halloween' and 50 points.

Halloween bingo 2021 participation charm

Hey guys, look at this cool charm you will have if you partake 😊.

Thanks @CasualCart!!!!!  ❤️ 

https://www.videogamesage.com/forums/topic/9355-vgs-bingo/?do=findComment&comment=240026

Gloves

Khromak was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Prototype' and 50 points.

Images

Prototype badge this time. I have the Vice: Project Doom PC-10 pictured and also have a Tiny Toon Adventures PC-10 proto as well (not pictured, because it's a PITA to get out and I don't think I have a picture on my phone.

Gloves

Khromak was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Nintendo Famicom 50' and 50 points.

Pictures

I'll take Collect: Systems - Nintendo Famicom 50. I'm close to 100 but not quite there. The loose carts are 9 rows of 6 (54) and the "boxed" ones are 5 rows of 8 (40) plus 3 on top for a total of 97!

spacepup
This post was recognized by spacepup!

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Imports 100' and 50 points.

Way too many badges, this is gonna take a while.

For collections I hope linking to my online tracker is sufficient. If you're going "Sumez is a filthy liar, and he actually only owns Crazy Frog Racer 2 on PS2 and some hentai game for Vita" I guess I can gather everything up for group pictures, but that's probably gonna take years.

COLLECT - Imports 100 (1085 games)
https://www.playright.dk/samler/profil/sumez?style=horizontal&sort=-4&titel=&alfa=&format=2&c=1&stand=&serietype=3&locale=en

https://www.playright.dk/samler/profil/sumez?style=horizontal&sort=-4&titel=&alfa=&format=3&c=1&stand=&serietype=3&locale=en

spacepup

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Sega Genesis 50' and 50 points.

spacepup

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: SNK Neo Geo MVS 50' and 50 points.

spacepup

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Nintendo NES 50' and 50 points.

spacepup

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: Nintendo Famicom 50' and 50 points.

Graphics Team · Posted
Gloves

T-Pac was awarded the badge 'CREATE - Homebrew: Graphic Artist' and 50 points.

Can I please request a "CREATE - Homebrew: Graphic Artist" badge?

Not entirely sure it these count, but @BortLicensePlate and I made the Box Art for Manganga Team's "Diamond Thieves" homebrew ...

https://megacatstudios.com/products/diamond-thieves?_pos=1&_sid=c84970d77&_ss=r&variant=42419845562625

... and I helped reskin a base-sprite into "the Sage" for Broke Studio's "Super Tilt Bros."

https://super-tilt-bro.com/play.html

[T-Pac]

spacepup

Sumez was awarded the badge 'COLLECT - Systems: NEC PC Engine 50' and 50 points.