IGNORED

VGS Cooking Club: The Main Thread

Gloves

On 11/11/2023 at 10:10 AM, Jeevan said:

check out my signature

What did @spacepup "not" do?? 😬

Apropros of nothing in particular, I recommend the Serious Eats blog. My favorite writer there is J. Kenzi Lopez-Alt. Another good one is Food is Stupid, which is about experimenting in ridiculous ways.

Edited by Link

• 5 weeks later...

While scrolling the glorious land of youtub before bed I just stumbled upon something that completely counters this entire club and I figured posting just this 1 thing of these vibes might be a good idea but it's enough. Seriously this one is such a gem of this obscure genre. If you have some time on your hands go ahead but if you REALLY are eating or sick to your stomach I advise you don't watch. Either way you have been warned

Edited by BlackVega

1 hour ago, BlackVega said:

While scrolling the glorious land of youtub before bed I just stumbled upon something that completely counters this entire club and I figured posting just this 1 thing of these vibes might be a good idea but it's enough. Seriously this one is such a gem of this obscure genre. If you have some time on your hands go ahead but if you REALLY are eating or sick to your stomach I advise you don't watch. Either way you have been warned

You damn cheater 😉

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
5 hours ago, BlackVega said:

wtf

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, BlackVega said:

I made it to 1:10 and noped out of there 🤣 

• 1 month later...