IGNORED

VGS Cooking Club: The Main Thread

Gloves

Just now, Richardhead said:

Oh man! 
I, like most dumb American don’t have a passport. If I get one, can I just come to you? I’ll bring the week and make you an Icelandic inspired Mexican Pizza. With white fish or something.

Or is it Austria ? I have no idea what’s going on. 
Dumb American here😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Richardhead said:
7 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Oh man! 
I, like most dumb American don’t have a passport. If I get one, can I just come to you? I’ll bring the week and make you an Icelandic inspired Mexican Pizza. With white fish or something.

Or is it Austria ? I have no idea what’s going on. 
Dumb American here😂

My bad, the sun's down and I forgot that means Ritchie's already left the solar system. 😉 

Lemme edit that for ya a bit:

13 minutes ago, PII said:

Nah, I live in CASTLEVANIA!    (In Spirit, Perhaps)

Also Skansin.    (silly way to say Wisconsin.  I know that may not be as exciting as Transylvania, Romania but it is a Mystical Peninsula of sorts where the Hardwood Forest and the Prairie and the Great Northern Pine Forests all come together to merge into something Truly Amazing.

At any rate, getting to meet a real Sage such as yourself in Real life would be total Awesome Sauce Super Supreme!

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PII said:

My bad, the sun's down and I forgot that means Ritchie's already left the solar system. 😉 

Lemme edit that for ya a bit:

At any rate, getting to meet a real Sage such as yourself in Real life would be total Awesome Sauce Super Supreme!

Jesus🤦🏽‍♂️ 

My bad yo. It’s been a long week already. Not in a bad way, but in a way. 
😂

15 hours ago, Gloves said:

Nothing overtly and/or commonly held as being gross.

1. Yes, some people eat bull testes; we're not gonna, don't suggest it.

13 hours ago, Gloves said:

I will personally stand as the judge on what's gross. I don't want to be non-inclusive, but we need to be real with ourselves - picking something that a North American audience will consider "gross" is a solid way to just end up having zero participation.

Australians be like.......😡

1699613205235.jpg.44f7fca8ad72b18b288c84a118d7c561.jpg

• Love 1

• The title was changed to VGS Cooking Club: The Main Thread
Administrator · Posted
35 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I assume we are going to count things like desserts and stuff as well?  @Gloves.  Like this is open ended to main dishes, sides, desserts etc.?

As long as it's grilled cheese in some form. If there's a dessert form I'm unaware of, cook it and enlighten me!