IGNORED

Serious important debate: Which Generation 1 Pokemon is the cutest / most adorable?

spacepup

Which Generation 1 Pokemon is the Cutest?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Generation 1 Pokemon is the Cutest?

• Bulbasaur
    • Charmander
    • Squirtle
    • Caterpie
    • Weedle
    • Pidgey
    • Pikachu
    • Sandshrew
    • Clefairy
    • Vulpix
    • Jigglypuff
    • Poliwag
    • Abra
    • Machop
    • Bellsprout
    • Ponyta
    • Seel
    • Kangaskhan
    • Horsea
    • Jynx
    • Eevee
    • Snorlax
    • Mew
    • Other! (Post your favorite in the thread)

Administrator · Posted

We could talk about which Pokemon games are the best, or which Pokemon are most powerful, but I have a much more important matter to discuss:

Which Generation 1 Pokemon is the cutest / most adorable?! 
Which one makes you gush and aww?  Which one makes you want a cute little plushie of the adorable little creature?  

Now, I've included a poll with some of the popularly deemed cute pokemon, but if yours isn't on the list, please select Other and let us know in the thread!

Page with better pictures of them: https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Generation_I_Pokémon

gen 1 list.jpg

If your favoritist most cutest pokemon isn't in the poll, don't take any offense!  There is too much cuteness to fit in one poll.  Now please, discuss!

EDIT!

Suggestions from thread:
Cubone x 1
Dragonite x 1
Psyduck x 1
Meowth x 1
Gengar x 1

**S Tier**

• Pikachu 
  • Clefairy
  • Vulpix 
  • Jigglypuff 
  • Ponita 
  • Seel 
  • Chansey
  • Growlithe
  • Horsea 
  • Lapras
  • Ditto
  • Eevee 
  • Mew 

**A Tier**

• Charmander
  • Caterpie 
  • Oddish 
  • Meowth 
  • Psyduck 
  • Slowpoke
  • Slowbro 
  • Goldeen 
  • Flareon 
  • Arcticuno
  • Dratini 

**B Tier**

• Bulbasaur
  • Squirtle 
  • Diglett 
  • Poliwag
  • Bellsprout
  • Magnemite 
  • Farfetch’d
  • Snorlax

**C Tier**

• Everyone Else

**D Tier**

• Coffing
  • Weezing
  • Grimer
  • Muk
  • Drowzee

**F Tier**

• Mr. Mime
  • Jynx
Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 2

Administrator · Posted
10 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Not a Pokeman guy at all.  Stuff's whack.

However, my kids always ask me this and hold pictures out towards me.  I always say Genger(?) because it looks like something out of a horror movie.

I'm not a Pokemon person either and haven't really played the games or watched the shows either.

But, I know cuteness when I see it, and I expect you do too, so you can participate!

1 hour ago, spacepup said:

I'm not a Pokemon person either and haven't really played the games or watched the shows either.

But, I know cuteness when I see it, and I expect you do too, so you can participate!

Same.  In fact, I've never paid attention to the Pokémon roster and this might be the first time I've glanced at a full list.  I mean, it's impossible to be a gamer and to not know the most famous ones--Charizard, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, etc.

But after looking at the list, I had to go with Seel.  In both forms, it's super-cute.  Baby seals are probably the cutest animals ever, anyway, so I guess that's my bias and it couldn't have been anything else after I saw it.

• Thanks 1

On 10/12/2023 at 2:11 PM, RH said:

Same.  In fact, I've never paid attention to the Pokémon roster and this might be the first time I've glanced at a full list.  I mean, it's impossible to be a gamer and to not know the most famous ones--Charizard, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, etc.

But after looking at the list, I had to go with Seel.  In both forms, it's super-cute.  Baby seals are probably the cutest animals ever, anyway, so I guess that's my bias and it couldn't have been anything else after I saw it.

Oh you’re definitely not looking at a full list. This is just the list of the first games. Theres over 1000 in the roster

12 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Oh you’re definitely not looking at a full list. This is just the list of the first games. Theres over 1000 in the roster

I should qualify—I’ve never even looked at a full gen 1 list. Lol.  I assume that’s what this is.

Graphics Team · Posted

As an insufferable nonconformist, it hurts my soul to admit this, but ...

... I think the cutest Gen 1 Pokemon might just be Pikachu.

(Granted, my favorite Gen 1 Pokemon are Magnemite and Cubone, but I wouldn't say they're the cutest.)

Also - I'm shocked at how many of you aren't Pokemon fans. I thought we were all retro-game nerds, here!

[T-Pac]