IGNORED

Two-Factor Authentication Now Available

Gloves

Administrator · Posted

We've turned on the ability for users to use Google Authenticator to better protect their accounts. This is optional, but if you want people to not be able to log into your account, it's suggested. Especially if you have a shitty password that you share across multiple other sites like a dummy.

Go to Account Settings and enable it there:

image.png

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Gloves said:

We've turned on the ability for users to use Google Authenticator to better protect their accounts. This is optional, but if you want people to not be able to log into your account, it's suggested. Especially if you have a shitty password that you share across multiple other sites like a dummy.

Go to Account Settings and enable it there:

image.png

I'll just change my password from "password" to "password1". That'll show those hackers!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Aw man..... I want to make my question up.

"What is the #1 rule in Werewolf?"

So many never get it right I figured it was a sure fire way to make sure my account was 100% secured 

What kind of half rate security is this?  Everyone know where I live, that's the most least secure question to ask

hero-image.fill.size_1200x900.v165164824

• Haha 2
  • Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OptOut said:

Like, if I go up to a public water fountain, I want it already logged in to VGS so I can shitpost whilst getting fully refreshed, you know?

Your water fountains have web browsers on them? Man, Australia really is a weird country. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OptOut said:

Is there any way to have, like ZERO-factor authentication?

Like, if I go up to a public water fountain, I want it already logged in to VGS so I can shitpost whilst getting fully refreshed, you know?

Also, cash prizes for posting, can we do that too?

Totally with you there.

Oh and while having sex, nothing turns my babe off more than having to stop and confirm a password for VGS while pounding her from behind