IGNORED

Bob Barker (1923-2023) :,( And yes Bob, my cat is neutered. Just for you.

Estil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Barker

So just like Betty White, Bob just misses making it to 100.  It'll be interesting to see what sort of tribute/special TPIR will do to commemorate his sad passing.  And remember to help control the pet population and have your pets spayed or neutered!  My cat is neutered, just for you Bob.  Just for you.

And who could forget the all time classic Happy Gilmore fist fight? 😄 

And when Bob had to announce the passing of legends in their own right, Johnny Olsen and Rod Roddy:

Edited by Estil

• The title was changed to Bob Barker (1923-2023) :,( And yes Bob, my cat is neutered. Just for you.
4 hours ago, Estil said:

My cat is neutered, just for you Bob.  Just for you.

Estil's cat, with nothing to do on a Saturday night: "Thanks for nothing, Bob Barker!" 😡

I grew up watching TPIR, though learning about some of the behind the scenes shit going on with that show was a bit of a drag.

He did get to kick the shit out of Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore, though, so there is that.

5 hours ago, Tulpa said:

Estil's cat, with nothing to do on a Saturday night: "Thanks for nothing, Bob Barker!" 😡

He gets to sit right beside me on the top left part of my late wife's love seat (well what's left of it anyway), doesn't that count?  And I've no doubt that what Kitten is saying that "Down here, they cut off my balls...you know *snip snip*? Our human saw this "Bob Barker" guy on TV who said to spay or neuter your pets and I guess that's just what they did!"

I always loved it when he made Young & Restless references! 😄 

And apparently you're not allowed to spin the wheel backwards...

And with a proposal like this, how could she possibly say no?🥰

I sure do hope they're still living happily ever after!🥰

Edited by Estil
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

I remember one time a contestant bid a dollar, not realizing they weren't the last to bid, and got outbid by another dollar.

Man, there were some real dumbasses on that show sometimes.

Indeed this one blew a guaranteed win!!  But that's okay, after all the truck's not fully loaded. 😄   Hey, this was on my exact 11th birthday (3/22/91) when I got SMB3 for my birthday!!🥰

Edited by Estil
  • Wow! 1

7 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Or the people that couldn't figure out the item that was ten times the regular price (there was only one that ended in zero!)

That was especially helpful in the retired game Hit Me (Bob: Played just like Blackjack!).  The main difference is that unlike regular Blackjack a tie counts as a win in Hit Me (as opposed to Double Exposure Blackjack where a tie/push counts as a loss).  But seriously, they retired the game because contestants 'were confused by the rules"??  They didn't know what Blackjack is???

You know I'd kinda like having three cute chicks all close to me like that🥰