IGNORED

Name the game!

15 minutes ago, Gloves said:

The second image importantly shows you the ground. In this long a game you see a lot of those crates, and a lot of that ground texture! 

I believe you Gloves, I just have no clue what it is, especially since it's seems to be a PC game coz ur not emalating.

Anyway.  Good luck to whomever.  I don't need to win this one but man, these type of images really get me.  Posting the common stuff like crates makes it more fun.  Like many of you, you just feel like you've seen it before but can't place it because these items are typically background filler assets. (But, maybe that's not the case for this game.)

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, RH said:

I believe you Gloves, I just have no clue what it is, especially since it's seems to be a PC game coz ur not emalating.

Anyway.  Good luck to whomever.  I don't need to win this one but man, these type of images really get me.  Posting the common stuff like crates makes it more fun.  Like many of you, you just feel like you've seen it before but can't place it because these items are typically background filler assets. (But, maybe that's not the case for this game.)

This specific crate is one of the first things you see in the game, in fact it's immediately visible when you start a playthrough.

Honestly there's fair odds you and most others here simply haven't played the game.

I could show another part of the screenshot, it'd perhaps give a bit of a better sense of the style of graphics in the game.

Just now, Gloves said:

This specific crate is one of the first things you see in the game, in fact it's immediately visible when you start a playthrough.

Honestly there's fair odds you and most others here simply haven't played the game.

I could show another part of the screenshot, it'd perhaps give a bit of a better sense of the style of graphics in the game.

Dude, it's fine.  You can play it cool and let that last image set for 24-48 hours.  I just like talking and speculating.  It's half the fun.

I'm sure I've not played it because PC games are the lowest priority for me and, if I do, it's usually older FPSes like Portal, Half-Life or DN3D.

Still, it's fun to pick apart the details.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, RH said:

Dude, it's fine.  You can play it cool and let that last image set for 24-48 hours.  I just like talking and speculating.  It's half the fun.

I'm sure I've not played it because PC games are the lowest priority for me and, if I do, it's usually older FPSes like Portal, Half-Life or DN3D.

Still, it's fun to pick apart the details.

My last game choice got picked up on in like 5 minutes so I thought it'd be good to make it a little harder lol, but you're right I should practice some patience, I just feel bad when people don't get things. 😛

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
21 minutes ago, Sumez said:

Great pick 👍 🤣

I mean it's a massively popular series of games, it's not some random hidden gem I found on a freeware disc in a closet. I know of at least two people I could pick off the top of my head who I know have played it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Breath of Fire 3?

It's a PC game, or rather, it's taken from the PC version of a game.

Man, I enjoyed that game too.  I could see this being at the beginning.  Another game featuring crates is is Final Fantasy Tactics, but I don't think there's any form of that game on PC.

9 minutes ago, RH said:

It's a PC game, or rather, it's taken from the PC version of a game.

Man, I enjoyed that game too.  I could see this being at the beginning.  Another game featuring crates is is Final Fantasy Tactics, but I don't think there's any form of that game on PC.

FFT was one of my first thoughts but I didn't guess it.