IGNORED

Name the game!

1 hour ago, G-type said:

Yoku's Island Express

Not a pinball game!  Why don't you believe me?  Look at the flippers.  Way too close together.  How could a ball get passed them?

I'll post one more picture.  The sidebars should give it away to anyone who has played since they're present for a large part of the game.

availableOnSwitchPS4PC.JPG.33de6e13b4a9fcb571480d960ef5ac73.JPG

28 minutes ago, Red said:

Not a pinball game!  Why don't you believe me?  Look at the flippers.  Way too close together.  How could a ball get passed them?

I'll post one more picture.  The sidebars should give it away to anyone who has played since they're present for a large part of the game.

availableOnSwitchPS4PC.JPG.33de6e13b4a9fcb571480d960ef5ac73.JPG

I was just searching "game that has pinball themed stage"... I actually don't know anything about that Yoku game..

Currently need 3 correct guesses to 'win'. Lets see if some hints help:
Track 1 - Song originated from a more popular entry in its series. In fact, this game's entire soundtrack is just arrangements from that entry.
Track 2 - Someone who has posted in the this thread before has definitely played this game. Their avatar is, more or less, proof of it.
Track 3 - RH has the hardware right. There was also a thread started on VGS about this song.
Track 4 - I assume a majority of the people here have played the game, but maybe haven't heard THIS track in game.

So, I looked them both up..... and we're both right.  Ha ha.  This plays in the opening of MM2 as the camera scrolls up the building right before the song changes to hard rock and the title appears.  It is also the beginning of the end credits theme for MM1.  That's just big video game for ya... reusing assets to save themselves a few pennies.  Ha ha.

1.  Sonic Pocket Adventure (Neo Geo Pocket) / Gigantic Angel Zone Act 2
2. Parasol Stars Bubble Bobble 3 / Boss Theme (TG16)
3. ???
4. Mega Man (NES) - Ending Theme

Knew the Sonic and Mega Man one, I recognized the soundchip on #2 then did some process of elimination from there haha.  I don't recognize 3 aside from the soundchip but maybe someone knows it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nesmaster14 said:

1.  Sonic Pocket Adventure (Neo Geo Pocket) / Gigantic Angel Zone Act 2
2. Parasol Stars Bubble Bobble 3 / Boss Theme (TG16)
3. ???
4. Mega Man (NES) - Ending Theme

Knew the Sonic and Mega Man one, I recognized the soundchip on #2 then did some process of elimination from there haha.  I don't recognize 3 aside from the soundchip but maybe someone knows it.

As only 3 correct answers were needed, a winner is you!

The full versions

Spoiler

Track #3 is

Spoiler

Ninja Gaiden (Game Gear) - Act 1

Edited by AverageOliver98
  • Like 1