IGNORED

WATA

SilverspoonGaming

I’ve written and deleted more than I care to think about, especially in that Star Keeper thread where my man popped out from nowhere selling NFTs. 

I still don’t like WATA and grading games in general but not for any real reason. Same for coins and comics I suppose. I guess it makes transacting business without physically seeing the item easier or maybe even possible but I’d still rather be in the presence of something I’m buying. 

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I still don’t like WATA and grading games in general but not for any real reason. Same for coins and comics I suppose. I guess it makes transacting business without physically seeing the item easier or maybe even possible but I’d still rather be in the presence of something I’m buying. 

I don't blame you! If I was taken a bit more seriously on the topic of any grading company in the past, I would have considered the idea of starting a topic on the subject. Simply because I have either used the services of, or even bought a graded product tied to, one of many grading companies. With me making a conclusion that CGA's policies make them the worst choice, while UKG would have been the best if they were not overseas.

But for me, the only real reason I am going to give WATA a shot is simply because their new cases have won me over. Atop of the fact that all of my submissions are sealed. 😅

• Like 1

If the internet has taught me anything in the past year on this experiment, it is above all else that it is possible for people to get mad at you for anything. If all of these nuts could just post threads, they could spread insanity! This great joy has a beautiful ending. Victory will perish like fire and dust. 

• Agree 2

18 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

I have full faith in @Gloves interwebs wizardry

Not me anymore! He has not prevented Murphy's Law from hitting my life... Again!

Meaning that instead of having his magic touch, my alternative found out that my first purchase (for Operation: New Wata Case) might be a reseal, the second is not worth submitting, the third is not worth submitting without the first game, and the fourth game had a triangle-shaped tear on the back of the wrap. 😨😭

Plus, he had failed to digitize Jerry Springer's brain before his death! Which means that we do not have the chance to have an A.I.-like host offer closing commentary after one of our chair-throwing topics (or for most of @fcgamer's rebuttals).

4 hours ago, FenrirZero said:

Not me anymore! He has not prevented Murphy's Law from hitting my life... Again!

Meaning that instead of having his magic touch, my alternative found out that my first purchase (for Operation: New Wata Case) might be a reseal, the second is not worth submitting, the third is not worth submitting without the first game, and the fourth game had a triangle-shaped tear on the back of the wrap. 😨😭

Plus, he had failed to digitize Jerry Springer's brain before his death! Which means that we do not have the chance to have an A.I.-like host offer closing commentary after one of our chair-throwing topics (or for most of @fcgamer's rebuttals).

Here’s my theory on that.  While I was institutionalized, my brain was studied exhaustively in the guise of mental health. I was interrogated, x-rayed, studied thoroughly.  Then, everything about me was entered into a computer where they created a model of my mind. Then, using the computer model, they  generated every thought I could possibly have in the next, say ten years, which they then filtered through a probability matrix to determine everything I was going to do in that period.  So you see, she knew I was going to lead the Army of the Twelve Monkeys into the pages of history before it ever even occurred to me.  She knows everything I’m ever going to do before I know it myself.  How about that? Now I have to get going — do my part. You guys check all this stuff out and load up the van.  Make sure you have everything.  I’m outta here.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

“Ignore that nightmare at Heritage Auction. Just another ugly refugee from the VGA Generation, some doom-struck gimp who couldn't handle the pressure. @CodysGameRoom has always been able to accept the notion—often espoused by reformed investment abusers and especially popular among those on YouTube—that you can get a lot higher grades without Wata than with them. And so have I, for that matter.”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Video Game Sage

• Like 1
  • Haha 2