IGNORED

Double Down Throwdown 2023 -- Sign Ups Open!

darkchylde28

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, Estil said:

I was thinking more a bucket of original recipe...

i will give you some money to get the double down and a bucket of original recipe, and if i don't someone else will geive you the remainder, send me your payapal and i will xffer money right now

7 hours ago, Splain said:

I felt like the Double Down didn't add up to more than the sum of its parts. It felt like eating a ton of fried chicken with also some bacon.

I agree very much.

6 hours ago, Estil said:

OMG I wish I could have Kentucky Fried Chicken (it's too expensive and the only restaurant is too far away 😞 )...seriously it's better than s...e...x...

No, it isn't. 

Ok this is just a personal thing and obviously people have different opinions and ways, but... I really like food. A lot. I appreciate dirty cheap street food (not McDonalds et al, but a local hot dog stand / burger joint / cheesesteak / taquieria, and Wendy's and other certain chains are fine, for what you get for the price)

And I have a pretty good passion for food, both cooking and eating and exploring... 

But just, no. A lot of people say _____ [food] is better than sex, and I just can't get with that. Like unless your sex is usually bad 🤷‍♀️ in which case something should change. Or I would, anyway. Different "strokes" for different folks 😈 

6 hours ago, Jeevan said:

idk why everyone doesn't love the fries, they are amazing!!!!!!!

Not unique or all that great imo. But better than a lot of others at their scale. If you enjoy them I'm glad this is something that makes you happy. 

Edited by Link
just lame typos
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
32 minutes ago, Link said:

New* KFC superdelicious superunhealthy whatchamacallit: 
Chizza
IMG_6256.jpeg.1665fa8732554051f2d432f468d2adcb.jpeg

Once again replacing bread with breaded chicken, now for pizza. 

https://global.kfc.com/press-releases/its-not-pizza-its-chizza-kfc-brings-the-global-bestseller-to-us-menus-for-the-first-time-february-26/

*nationwide

Looks like a dominos product

• Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
11 hours ago, Link said:

New* KFC superdelicious superunhealthy whatchamacallit: 
Chizza
IMG_6256.jpeg.1665fa8732554051f2d432f468d2adcb.jpeg

Once again replacing bread with breaded chicken, now for pizza. 

https://global.kfc.com/press-releases/its-not-pizza-its-chizza-kfc-brings-the-global-bestseller-to-us-menus-for-the-first-time-february-26/

*nationwide

I Need It Want GIF

• Haha 1