IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2023 - 600/677 (bonus games - 75/100)

scaryice

7 hours ago, nerdynebraskan said:

We've had this chat before. Yes, you can shorten the games within the menu to 1 period of 2 minutes. I had to take a couple into overtime, and had to replay the final 3-4 times before I got over the hump and beat Detroit for the "Super Cup."

You are right - we did have this conversation a year or 2 back. I turned Goal 2 down to 2 min halves and it made for a really fun challenge.  I could get a goal, sometimes two. @scaryiceplays it on 1 min halves and wins shootouts. I cant for the life of me figure out how to stop a shot. Wish there were more like that - not just to make it short but change it up. 3 games of blades of steel felt like hours. 

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2023 - 229/667 (bonus games - tba)
  • The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2023 - 237/667 (bonus games - tba)

Finished commando. My thumb is sore now...  also, question if anyone knows. The first time I went through in 4-1, I dropped down a ladder near the beginning of the level. It had in it a bunch of power ups, 4 Graves, and no exit. I couldn't find a way out, so just started over

Lol. Needless to say I was not impressed. 

Either way it's done.