IGNORED

Where the F**K do the lids to Tupperware boxes go? >:(

OptOut

What the fuck guys. Seriously. How and why and where the FUCK do all the lids for tupperware boxes go?!

You got like, say, 10 tupperware boxes in a kitchen cupboard, and you got 10 lids in there. Sounds perfect right? WRONG! 😡

You grab a couple boxes and you grab a couple lids, one of em fits and the other is the wrong size and you're like, ok... So you get another lid out, and another, and another, and NONE of them are the right size for the second box!

So, you're thinking to yourself, fine, I'll grab a lid and try match it up with one of the boxs... You just made the dumbest fucking assumption of your life, you can't fit that fucking lid on ANYTHING!

By the end of mixing and matching lids, out of ten boxes and ten lids, you'll have maybe 2 boxes that are too small for anything with perfectly matching lids, you'll have one GIANT one you can never fit in the freezer with a lid, and then you'll have MAYBE one or two that are the right size with matching lids and then a whole PILE of fucking lids that don't match shit and boxes that you can't find lids for!!! 🤯

At a certain point, you just give up and chuck ALL the fucking tubs away, and get a whole new perfect set with matching lids and everything... And then a week later you go to use one, and you CAN'T FIND A FUCKING LID TO FIT!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Link said:

This is why I don't have different sizes of tupperware nor different colors and styles of socks. Throw everything out and do NOT get an assorted set, get a full complement of identical containers. Or socks. 

If he gets big enough socks he can use them in lieu of lids.......

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I have a formerly top TOP secret system for avoiding this most obnoxious of realities.  After I'm done using a given bowl I wash it out, dry it out and then place the cover back on the bowl before putting it away.  It's a nearly flawless system.  The only shortcoming is -other human beings who shirk the system.  Could prob. be solved by some sort of additional Incentive VS punishment system.. 

• Agree 2

32 minutes ago, PII said:

I have a formerly top TOP secret system for avoiding this most obnoxious of realities.  After I'm done using a given bowl I wash it out, dry it out and then place the cover back on the bowl before putting it away.  It's a nearly flawless system.  The only shortcoming is -other human beings who shirk the system.  Could prob. be solved by some sort of additional Incentive VS punishment system.. 

You could just super glue the lids on.........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Literally never had this problem lol. Do you have like 1 of every kind of Tupperware or something?

my wife picks up "tupperware" every once in awhile and she either picked up betty crocker ones or rubbermaid ones........so there are 2 different brands, with like 3 different sizes.......we have bags of frickin lids......i feel your pain @OptOut

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
9 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

my wife picks up "tupperware" every once in awhile and she either picked up betty crocker ones or rubbermaid ones........so there are 2 different brands, with like 3 different sizes.......we have bags of frickin lids......i feel your pain @OptOut

Ah there's your problem, lettin' the women buy the hardware.

• Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1