IGNORED

Fave snack crackers?

Tabonga

I’m game on wheat thins but I usually get the reduced sodium. Do goldfish count as crackers? My son always has them around so I find myself munching on them sometimes. Trader Joe’s has a bunch of legit crackers too, the small sesame seed ones or the everything crackers are amazing. I’m more of a popcorn junkie, like I will literally go to movie theatres not to see a movie but hit the snack bar to get popcorn and leave. Target is bullshit the popcorn machine is always broken no matter which one I go to

Edited by a3quit4s

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I’m game on wheat thins but I usually get the reduced sodium. Do goldfish count as crackers? My son always has them around so I find myself munching on them sometimes. Trader Joe’s has a bunch of legit crackers too, the small sesame seed ones or the everything crackers are amazing. I’m more of a popcorn junkie, like I will literally go to movie theatres not to see a movie but hit the snack bar to get popcorn and leave. Target is bullshit the popcorn machine is always broken no matter which one I go to

get a popcorn machine and wet wipes for the gameroom lol

Events Helper · Posted
17 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

Two of my faves are:

903b0c82-61e7-4d9e-873e-02d1732b06fa.315fcd002646f16c215ab1370a71e1af.jpeg.d7e38c3af442ef650fdc52ccaa19fc49.jpeg

3e81daa2-3575-446e-877a-c582ffaa4df0.c311aea7f0443fd7ab0d8d33dc89c1cb.jpeg.4f4b633c81091539538647eec821dcb6.jpeg

And this goes great with them - I wish they  still made the cheddar and bacon flavor:

c0e2ff96-0239-4379-89f0-c42406e06887.a9c3bf357a6dd139f38f8db396914681.jpeg

I like your choice of crackers, but deli select akes some nice cheese spreads......screw that cheese in a can 😉  also, I prefer pretzels as of late.....but I do like a good chip.  kettle chips and a nice salt & vinegar chip.

I eat saltines the most by far. With peanut butter; peanut butter and apple; or salami and cheese (apple can also play here); or tuna salad. 

I also like wheat thins, ritz, clubhouse, cheez-its, cracked wheat, triscuits, oyster crackers, and goldfish, which,

29 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Do goldfish count as crackers?

yes. 

4 minutes ago, AverageOliver98 said:

Haven't bought them in a long time, but I've always thought 'Whales' were superior to 'Goldfish'. Also, a bit bummed to find that 'Cheese Nips' were discontinued a few years ago. Always preferred them over 'Cheez-Its'.

Better Cheddars used to be pretty good - I haven't had any in several years though.

Edited by Tabonga

Events Team · Posted
11 hours ago, AverageOliver98 said:

Also, a bit bummed to find that 'Cheese Nips' were discontinued a few years ago. Always preferred them over 'Cheez-Its'.

😞 Me and my family have been mourning the death of Cheese Nips for years now. We all absolutely LOVED them, and vastly preferred them over Cheez-Itz, which I honestly straight up don't like. Me and my dad have, on many occasions, gone on rants together about how pissed off we are they discontinued Cheese Nips but Cheez-Itz are still going strong, hahaha.

Events Team · Posted

As for Goldfish, I LOVE the Xtra Cheddar variation of them. The regular goldfish are good too, but I've always found them a bit bland honestly, especially compared to Xtra Cheddar. The flavor on them isn't strong enough for me, especially after I got COVID and my sense of taste was slightly diminished.

63b0d4de-b9b9-4092-96c4-2820d29ec2f0.68d

I used to love the colored goldfish as a kid, until I tried them again years later and realized they all tasted exactly the same, haha. I always thought the different colors had different flavors!

81X5JYXy1QS._SL1500_.jpg

Events Helper · Posted
48 minutes ago, Link said:

Cheese Nips sucked and I'm glad theyre gone. 

prolly lots of hate bout to roll your way 😉  I honestly don't know that i remember them, of course i know they existed, but we were always a cheez its family.  Now anyone remember the old tater skins?  I know that is more of a chip than a cracker, but those were good to eat as a kid.  The old keebler ones.