IGNORED

Fave snack crackers?

Tabonga

9 hours ago, Jeevan said:

prolly lots of hate bout to roll your way

Not really, cause they were trash wannabes and very few people liked them. The few times I had Cheese Nips they were just super sad and disappointing. 

6 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

what's your opinion on Cheez-Itz?

they're fucking awesome. Caveat: my opinion fact applies in America. No idea if these items are the same down under.

• Angry 1

btw: I buy generic Cheez-Its (this brand ↓ they're from Aldi) (and all crackers) this is why I didn't capitalize their names in my first reply. They're about 99% as good if not 100, and both are far better than Cheese Nips ever were.

322A0292-6999-474D-B05F-F896980306FA.jpeg

Edited by Link
  • Agree 1

Administrator · Posted
10 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Now anyone remember the old tater skins?  I know that is more of a chip than a cracker, but those were good to eat as a kid.  The old keebler ones.

While not quite the same, the Fridays tater skins are also good.

And Whales are fantastic.

I'm a fan of any of the "everything" crackers.  

56 minutes ago, Link said:

btw: I buy generic Cheez-Its (this brand ↓ they're from Aldi) (and all crackers) this is why I didn't capitalize their names in my first reply. They're about 99% as good if not 100, and both are far better than Cheese Nips ever were.

322A0292-6999-474D-B05F-F896980306FA.jpeg

These are what I've been buying, though I do try and get the 'White Cheese' flavor if they have them in (the best flavor).  I still think Cheese Nips tasted better then these (especially the Four Cheese Cheese Nips). 

• Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
20 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

While not quite the same, the Fridays tater skins are also good.

And Whales are fantastic.

I'm a fan of any of the "everything" crackers.  

ya, I have tried them, not as good as the late 80s, early 90s lol

15 minutes ago, AverageOliver98 said:

These are what I've been buying, though I do try and get the 'White Cheese' flavor if they have them in (the best flavor).  I still think Cheese Nips tasted better then these (especially the Four Cheese Cheese Nips). 

am I right in thinking this is Aldi brand?????

37 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

am I right in thinking this is Aldi brand?????

Yeah its an Aldi brand.

While not a cracker, Aldi sells what are essentially Girl Scout 'Peanut Butter Patties' except that the cookie inside is chocolate rather then vanilla. After buying a box of Girl Scoutl PBP's recently, I will say that Aldi's version tastes better (results may vary per person though).

• Love 1

Events Team · Posted
12 hours ago, Link said:

Not really, cause they were trash wannabes and very few people liked them. The few times I had Cheese Nips they were just super sad and disappointing.

they're fucking awesome. Caveat: my opinion fact applies in America. No idea if these items are the same down under.

Nope, you're just objectively wrong, I'm sorry. Cheese Nips will always be superior to Cheez-Itz and any other variety thereof, and that is just as much of a fact as the sky being blue and grass being green.

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Nope, you're just objectively wrong, I'm sorry. Cheese Nips will always be superior to Cheez-Itz and any other variety thereof, and that is just as much of a fact as the sky being blue and grass being green.

49 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

burn the witch halloween GIF

I've rarely met a cheese cracker I've not liked (with a few exceptions of cheap generics that tasted like cardboard).  Regardless, Cheez-Its are the best.  Nips are fine, but they are no Cheez-Its.

Edited by RH
  • Disagree 1