3. 3. Choose one

• Damn Yankees - "High Enough"
    • Level 42 - "Something About You"
  4. 4. Choose one

• Toadies - "Possum Kingdom"
    • Irene Cara - "Flashdance... What a Feeling"

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I don't get K-Pop at all. It's awful. I've only given one 0 in the music debates, but BTS would get the second one if they ever got their own poll.

I've tried listening to BTS and I just cannot find any redeeming qualities. They are just one of those bands that doesn't compute in my brain.

9 hours ago, mbd39 said:

The Dua Lipa and Silk Sonic songs are surprisingly good. Never heard them before. Having trouble deciding.

Dua Lipa's LP from last year was probably the best pop album released in 2020 (it actually just won the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album). Definitely worth a listen if you like modern pop, even just in passing.

Events Team · Posted

Good matchups overall.  Crazy Town sucks it hard though.  Kinda dig the BTS.  Def a boyband throwback.  Kinda like Korean New Edition. 

I'm looking forward to that new Bruno Mars.  Prolly be the only CD I buy this year.

And how are you guys not voting for the Damn Yankees?  Supergroup featuring the Nuge in some dope ass old school Oakleys!  Airtight!

lFjO0Wa.jpg

And yeah, I'll vote Toadies all day long.  Possibly my favorite 90s band.

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
3 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

Good matchups overall.  Crazy Town sucks it hard though.  Kinda dig the BTS.  Def a boyband throwback.  Kinda like Korean New Edition. 

I'm looking forward to that new Bruno Mars.  Prolly be the only CD I buy this year.

And how are you guys not voting for the Damn Yankees?  Supergroup featuring the Nuge in some dope ass old school Oakleys!  Airtight!

lFjO0Wa.jpg

And yeah, I'll vote Toadies all day long.  Possibly my favorite 90s band.

And that wristwatch that 100% of dudes wore in the early 90's. Shooting a music video? NO EXCEPTION.

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2021 at 7:07 AM, Bearcat-Doug said:

I don't get K-Pop at all. It's awful. I've only given one 0 in the music debates, but BTS would get the second one if they ever got their own poll.

Yeah I'll say, how come (at least last time I checked) Music Choice (the service you likely get for free with your digital cable or satellite package) offered a K-Pop channel but no J-Pop channel? 😞