IGNORED

Pokemon Snap Sequel to the Switch!

Skorp

It is actually outrageous there wasn't a Pokemon Snap game on Wii U. I enjoy the first one a lot (the wife does too!), no brainer day 1 purchase for me. I'm expecting it to be essentially identical to the original game, especially with a name like "New Pokemon Snap", but would love if it's way more fleshed out somehow than just a dozen or so train tracks through theme park rides.

@Skorp You are right that they are listening.  So far the Switch has felt like a return to form for many series.  I really hope they keep it up and give us some new Pilotwings among others.  Bringing back Snap is giving me hope for the less popular games.  I'll stop dreaming and just wait to see what The Pokemon Company has for us next week.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 6:35 AM, zeppelin03 said:

@Skorp You are right that they are listening.  So far the Switch has felt like a return to form for many series.  I really hope they keep it up and give us some new Pilotwings among others.  Bringing back Snap is giving me hope for the less popular games.  I'll stop dreaming and just wait to see what The Pokemon Company has for us next week.

Pilotwings, AND F-ZERO AND advance wars!!!!!!! plzzzzzz!!!!

• Like 1

I was truly shocked with all the pokemon stuff cropping up lately they'd revisit a 20 year old N64 game that just went nowhere since.  It was like on the level of Nintendo digging up the grave of Kid Icarus last seen in the early 90s to show up then on 3DS.  I'm kind of pretty interested in this one.  I've only dabbled with the original on an emulator once they worked correctly enough over time and it was fine, but never took it the length as I rarely do with freebies.  Want to know more, but also perhaps want this as I think having camera time and research would combine to make a more entertaining thing to stick with.