IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

On 2/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, DoctorEncore said:

Some new local stuff and a specialty drink from my favorite Colorado brewery. Will update with results later.

IMG_20210206_103429.jpg

Highland Brewing - Midnight Stout: Very disappointing. I don't know if I got a bad batch or if it just compares poorly to the other drinks, but this was the least flavorful stout I've ever had. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Left Hand Brewing Co. - Chai Milk Stout Nitro: This was a fun one. It trades most of the typical milk stout flavor for a strong Chai flavor, but I really enjoyed it. Highly recommended if you like Chai tea.

Wicked Weed Brewing - Raspberry Starfruit Burst Seasonal Sour: This was okay and tasted mostly like a typical raspberry sour. No real surprises or kicks, so it felt kind of generic overall.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
11 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

I always forget that Kroger is a massive chain that exist outside of Cincinnati.

city market in colorado I believe.  We went to one while out in colorado a couple years ago!!!!

Also, drinking one of these:

actually more like 5 or 6 😏

Also, got them from Kroger 👍

We are DRINKING today.

Mandy downed 3/4 of that bottle. 😂

I'm trying to keep up, here's my 4 very dank selections

spacer.png

Sierra nevada - Dankful ipa

Reminds me of a lil different version of their torpedo ipa, it's aight

spacer.png

Oddside - sabro dank juice

Holy crap this one is good, the bitterness is very low and the hop phenols are fantastic. At first sip pineapple and guava then I kept getting coconut notes from those sabros and they sure are tasty presented this way. The other sabro only beer I had (shorts sabrotage) was totally not as balanced as this but still good.

spacer.png

Oddside - mosaic dank juice

Nom, love the base beer and mosaic hops are yum

spacer.png

Bells - Black hearted

Packaged 1/27/2021 (holy damn)

A dark version of two hearted? and it's really good!  Holy fresh goodness. This one's only in michigan, illinois, and ohio I think, and there were only 3 left when I grabbed one.

• Like 4