IGNORED

What's your favourite day of the week?

fcgamer

For me, Mondays are always a drag. I work until 6, usually get home about 7. And I generally feel exhausted.

Tuesdays suck. I hate the classes I need to teach, then I teach an online class until 9:30 pm. That class is fun, just adults, but still it's something I need to think about, which ties me down.

Therefore by Wednesday I'm on easy street. No extra classes, finish work at 4:30.

Thursdays are busy, but they're fun. I always go out to dinner that evening for pizza, then record a YouTube video with a friend for our channel.

Friday is great as well, head directly home, often I go out for dinner with a lesbian friend of mine, for hot pot, Japanese BBQ, etc. Sometimes she'll bring a mutual guy along that we know, an older Japanese guy, then we generally get drinks and the night gets crazy.

Saturdays are great, sleep in, relax, and work on my projects.

Sundays, a continuation of Saturday, but much more relaxed.

Sow how about everyone here, which days do you like?

• 2 weeks later...
Graphics Team · Posted

As cliché as it may sound, Friday is my favorite day of the week. Anticipation for the weekend is usually better than the weekend itself.

Plus, I go grocery shopping on Fridays and always treat myself to a pack of oreos or vanilla wafers with lunch (and suffer a subsequent sugar-crash as I struggle to finish working in the afternoon haha).

-CasualCart

I'm retired so all days are good, but Tuesdays and Saturdays are best. Tuesday has half off movie tickets, 30% geezer discount at local thrift, uncrowded golf courses and Taco Tuesday at nearby bar. Saturdays have the best garage sales and the flea market's open when in season and my buddies with jobs are available to hang out..

• Like 1

Saturday seems like the most obvious answer.

Monday through Friday are automatically disqualified for wasting 8 hours + commute time taking up most of the day. Saturday is the day I'm most likely free to do what I want. Any responsibilities I might have for the weekend can still be postponed until Sunday, and I can stay up as late as I want.

• Agree 1