IGNORED

My body is ready!

Who is with me?

We couldn't be more excited to announce that the new GoCollect will be launching at 10am EST tomorrow, Oct 13th! We don't expect any major service interruptions. And should anything arise, please rest assured we will address promptly. We look forward to launching our next iteration of making collecting better.
Best Regards,
Jeff Meyer - GoCollect Founder
May be an image of text that says 'IT'S ALMOST HERE... gocollect'

Edited by tbone3969
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 2

Administrator · Posted

I've noticed a trend in ebay listings which is hilarious to me: 

People have started putting "Not X Grading Company" in their listing titles, so they can hit both acronyms while still being "technically correct".

For example, a VGA graded listing: Super NES Control Set - VGA Qualified 80+ Super Nintendo Rare NEW Not WATA SNES

I know this shit has been going on forever and people will do anything to take advantage of SEO (e.g. any fucking cooking website on the internet (aside from the one I made)). But still. It's whack lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gloves said:

People have started putting "Not X Grading Company" in their listing titles, so they can hit both acronyms while still being "technically correct".

For example, a VGA graded listing: Super NES Control Set - VGA Qualified 80+ Super Nintendo Rare NEW Not WATA SNES

I know this shit has been going on forever and people will do anything to take advantage of SEO (e.g. any fucking cooking website on the internet (aside from the one I made)). But still. It's whack lol.

And I'VE noticed that you are handsome, and smart! 😚

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Gloves said:

I hereby bequeath unto you my latest recipe:

https://toobusycooking.netlify.app/recipes/white-bread

No no, you're doing it wrong. Ingredients and instructions?? We need to know about how much your kids LOVE this white bread recipe, and how it's great party food for the hubster's big game - or as just an everyday snack! The majority of the page should be ads - at least one autoplaying with the audio default on - and visitors should have to scroll down about 15 or 20 times before seeing the ingredients list.

• Agree 1

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, Alder said:

No no, you're doing it wrong. Ingredients and instructions?? We need to know about how much your kids LOVE this white bread recipe, and how it's great party food for the hubster's big game - or as just an everyday snack! The majority of the page should be ads - at least one autoplaying with the audio default on - and visitors should have to scroll down about 15 or 20 times before seeing the ingredients list.

😫

6 hours ago, Gloves said:

RARE Super Mario Bros 3 Cartridge Nintendo NES SNES N64 Game Boy Sega Sonic