Jump to content
IGNORED

The FrankTank Has Crash Landed


Frank
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey guys! My name on NintendoAge was FrankTank. I wasn't a very active member, but I did have a few trades, as well as contribute to the Sharp NES TV thread. I never made NA my home, but it always felt welcoming. 

 

I was really sad to discover it got merged into that other site. What a shame, that site should have been preserved. So many important threads with PDFs and info gone... 

 

I digress... I'm glad I was led into this new forum. It seems promising. I think I'm going to stick around this time, as I'd like to be an active contributor to the community 🙂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Homebrew Team · Posted

Hey Frank, glad you made it over to VGS.  We didn't talk on NA before.  Your user name makes me wonder if I know you IRL and run into you in the collecting circles.  Would you happen to live in NJ and go by the nickname Frank the Tank?  Shot in the dark I know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 12:32 PM, Frank said:

I'm back! Sorry, I'm a regular on GameTZ and totally forgot I had joined here. My bad!!

Hey Frank! Are you "Frank" on GTZ? You and I are both old timers over there, haha. I don't think we ever traded though? I haven't been active on there in ages, but was for many years. That was the first gaming community I was ever part of. I made an account there waaaay back in 2003. Good times. Hope to talk to you around these parts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Platinumfungi said:

Hey Frank! Are you "Frank" on GTZ? You and I are both old timers over there, haha. I don't think we ever traded though? I haven't been active on there in ages, but was for many years. That was the first gaming community I was ever part of. I made an account there waaaay back in 2003. Good times. Hope to talk to you around these parts.

He is, and I sure am! I love looking back on one of our trades, it reminds me of the world before the dark times.

spacer.png

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

He is, and I sure am! I love looking back on one of our trades, it reminds me of the world before the dark times.

spacer.png

 

Whoa! Now there's a forgotten memory. Now that you brought that to my attention, I actually vaguely remember that! I was wanting to play Ninja 5-0 at the time and was excited to find your box and manual 😀.

Great to see you again over here Gen. I also recently unfroze my old GTZ account so you might see me pop up there as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
Member · Posted
On 8/8/2020 at 8:15 PM, Deadeye said:

I still want to know if Frank is Frank the Tank, local Donkey Kong 3 Champ ☹️

2 years later and I have returned! 

 

Unfortunately I am not the same Frank, although I do weirdly really like Donkey Kong 3. 😅

On 8/9/2020 at 12:25 PM, Platinumfungi said:

Whoa! Now there's a forgotten memory. Now that you brought that to my attention, I actually vaguely remember that! I was wanting to play Ninja 5-0 at the time and was excited to find your box and manual 😀.

Great to see you again over here Gen. I also recently unfroze my old GTZ account so you might see me pop up there as well.

I totally remember your username! Hopefully we can trade some day 😊

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...