IGNORED

VGG 50% off Labor Day Sale..EDIT: Game is back from VGG :)

NesQuest

Events Helper · Posted
21 minutes ago, NesQuest said:

Just saw this on FB a little while ago.  New guys on the block….but for 50% off, going to give them a try with one of the quicker turnaround tiers.  Thought some of you here may be interested!  

D61B6B7D-1F85-4D2E-906D-8D1719691ADE.jpeg

3 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Holy bandwagon jumpers Batman!

didn't this guy post here?  @OptOut you got hosed for donating and then they offer 50% off??  😆

• Sad 2

Know a lot of negative comments will come out, but I’m interested in trying out “the other guy”.  The process, customer service, turnaround, final product, etc.  Do have to say VGG’s customer service so far gets an A+.  Very quick responses and actually give direct/satisfactory answers to questions.  Can’t say that about one of their competitors!

Giving it a go with what will be a lower grade CIB variant to see how it rolls.

Edited by NesQuest
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Administrator · Posted
4 minutes ago, NesQuest said:

Know a lot of negative comments will come out, but I’m interested in trying out “the other guy”.  The process, customer service, turnaround, final product, etc.  Do have to say VGG’s customer service so far gets an A+.  Very quick responses and actually give direct/satisfactory answers to questions.  Can’t say that about one of their competitors!

I considered doing the same, but I find the cases ugly. *shrug*

• Agree 2

On 9/2/2021 at 12:23 PM, NesQuest said:

Do have to say VGG’s customer service so far gets an A+.  Very quick responses and actually give direct/satisfactory answers to questions.  Can’t say that about one of their competitors!

I say this half joking, but half serious:

Maybe you are the only person who’s asked them a question so far 😅

• Haha 3

On 9/2/2021 at 12:23 PM, NesQuest said:

https://www.videogamesage.com/forums/topic/6988-survey-regarding-the-potential-of-a-new-video-game-grader-in-the-market/page/18/#comments

I'm a noob here but if it's for resale/flipping purposes I understand the desire to go WATA, VGA, and the like. But isn't WATA's reputation shot at this point?

I wouldn't mind giving this lad a shot just for my personal collection. Even if he may have proposed his business pitch from the wrong angle, the "small guy" has to start somewhere. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, kahnman said:

I'm a noob here but if it's for resale/flipping purposes I understand the desire to go WATA, VGA, and the like. But isn't WATA's reputation shot at this point?

I wouldn't mind giving this lad a shot just for my personal collection. Even if he may have proposed his business pitch from the wrong angle, the "small guy" has to start somewhere. 

Wata’s reputation was shot it is still bleeding as we speak.

Will it die or will it make a full recovery? Stay tuned! 

• Like 1

Seems like Wata took a shotgun blast for the time being. I'm hoping Wata and Heritage Auctions take an A-10 Warthog's "BRRRRRRRRRR" for good measure in the near future and everyone involved gets ousted from the industry for good. 

Where ever there is money to be made, you're going to have the most vile scumbags come out from the depths of hell. 

On 9/10/2021 at 2:00 AM, kahnman said:

Seems like Wata took a shotgun blast for the time being. I'm hoping Wata and Heritage Auctions take an A-10 Warthog's "BRRRRRRRRRR" for good measure in the near future and everyone involved gets ousted from the industry for good. 

Where ever there is money to be made, you're going to have the most vile scumbags come out from the depths of hell. 

Remind me never to piss you off... 😅

As anticipated, my low ball CIB variant graded horribly with VGG. Lol.😅

Will say it’s interesting they provide a FULL report showing exactly where the box, manual, and cartridge had score deductions.  Their pre-grading images are also much more bright/clear and not muddy (like one of their competitors that will go unnamed).

The game is on the way back (I did their 15 day turnaround), so I can post a brief review next week if anyone is interested.

And say whatever you want, like I’m not using my money wisely as stated above….I don’t really care or give a darn.  

Edited by NesQuest
  • Like 1