IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest - Gradius 2

BeaIank

14 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Pretty good score you've put up there, but you're still behind Sumez by a couple hundred thousand points.  An extremely handsome gamer once told me: "If you're not first, you're last." 😛   Are you going to do anything to get yourself out of last place???

i never show my best score before sunday 🙂 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sumez said:

Got me curious!

When's the deadline? OP just says 11pm VGS time, but there's absolutely no indication of what "VGS time" is, so that's pretty abstract...

i think its 11pm eastern time USA

btw im bluffing thats my best score so far...

Edited by docile tapeworm

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

whats that 23:00?

yes!

9 minutes ago, Sumez said:

Got me curious!

When's the deadline? OP just says 11pm VGS time, but there's absolutely no indication of what "VGS time" is, so that's pretty abstract...

Put in time in Indiana right now, or Florida into Google and 11pm then lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Put in time in Indiana right now, or Florida into Google and 11pm then lol

Lol what. Why doesn't it say "Indiana time" then, or maybe a real time zone? How are people supposed to guess what "VGS time" means? 😛 There's no clock on the website.

Edited by Sumez
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Sumez said:

Lol what. Why doesn't it say "Indiana time" then, or maybe a real time zone? How are people supposed to guess what "VGS time" means? 😛 There's no clock on the website.

EST

Also, at one point in time there was, a clock for vgs time I thought.... @Gloves

Also, could be something to change to, or state somewheres so everyone knows....usually when I do things like this I put EST after it, but I'm not sure @BeaIank is in EST so she might not have known and thus put vgs time

Administrator · Posted
16 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

EST

Also, at one point in time there was, a clock for vgs time I thought.... @Gloves

Also, could be something to change to, or state somewheres so everyone knows....usually when I do things like this I put EST after it, but I'm not sure @BeaIank is in EST so she might not have known and thus put vgs time

Oh yeeeaaahhhh I think I used to have a clock on the site to show "VGS Time". It must have disappeared with the last significant update.

I could add it back I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

EST

There is a clock if you use dark theme on desktop (no clue why that's the only place it still exists).

It's technically EDT right now since we are currently observing daylight saving time.

Also, Indiana Time isn't the most consistent time to use. The NW and SW corners are in Central Time. Although it now at least observes daylight saving time across the whole state. 

Events Helper · Posted
49 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

There is a clock if you use dark theme on desktop (no clue why that's the only place it still exists).

It's technically EDT right now since we are currently observing daylight saving time.

Also, Indiana Time isn't the most consistent time to use. The NW and SW corners are in Central Time. Although it now at least observes daylight saving time across the whole state. 

was just giving an example, but true.....anyway, Gloves is gonna hopefully fix it now anyway 😉  never a problem for me as I'm in the time zone so I didn't pay much attention 

Events Helper · Posted
41 minutes ago, Sumez said:

I'm not whining, I'm just asking when the deadline is, because the post that talks about the deadline doesn't do anything to specify it 🤷‍♂️

It's fixed for ya in the pc format at least 😉 

14 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

whats a breadcrumb? i dont see any time on my i(diot) phone

I don't think it is displayed on the mobile, i could be wrong, it might be somewheres, buy you in da time zone anyways nerd 😉  🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1