IGNORED

The VGS Community Awards OFFICAL NAMING POLL!!! Get in here and VOTE!!!!

OptOut

VGS community awards - OFFICIAL NAME CHOICE POLL!!!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a name, pretty simple...

• The Golden Gloves
    • The Veggies
    • The Purple Ganon awards
    • The Opty's
    • The Diamond Stonks
    • The Gorf Golf awards
    • Cornball Cocksucker of the year awards
    • The Sage Awards
    • The Sagies
    • The "Whoever our mascot is" with a "ies" after it?
    • The Saggies
    • The Last Cat Awards
    • Heritage Auctions presents: The Dain memorial awards ceremony, sponsored by WATA games.

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Hammerfestus said:

Private vote sucks.  Name names! I want to be able to point fingers when I don’t get my way.    Seriously considering voting for that last one.

I think we are gonna have a Boatie McBoatface situation here on our hands.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

Golden Gloves easily.

Purple Gannon should be an award for the best fakeout / troll.

The Opty award should be an award just for people with a six letter username with OPT as the first three letters in their username, and OUT as the last three.

Yeah, NO WAY that POSER @Optomon should get a look in... And don't even get me started on @Optic_ghost... THAT GUY, ammirite?! 😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, it's a DEAD HEAT in here between the Golden Gloves and the Purple Ganons!!! 7 votes each!!!

I'm gonna leave this up until next week some time when I start to get more stuff ready for the awards, and we'll see what the voting looks like then... If it's still tied we'll have to go into like sudden death or whatever, lol! 

Right, I've decided to leave this open until the 19th July, which will be exactly 1 month since the poll started. Right now the PURPLE GANONS has it by a nose, but I figured it would be fair to just let it run out the month, rather than arbitrarily shutting it now when there's only one vote in it.

Events Team · Posted
12 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

I’ve been thinking lately that I prefer golden gloves regardless of my vote.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this counts as Golden Gloves still being ahead by one vote, despite the two heathens who have decided to vote for Purple Ganon Awards at the eleventh hour 😒

Also saying this because I don't want this to keep getting extended over and over ad nauseam, haha.

Events Team · Posted

I mean, to you, the person reading this right now, whomever you may be, say Golden Gloves out loud. Now saw Purple Ganon Awards out loud.

One of those rolls off the tongue real well man, haha. And hey, I think it's fitting for Gloves to be a part of the name, since I wouldn't say it's entirely inaccurate to say that he's essentially the Dain of VGS, and he deserves a lot of the credit for making this whole thing come to fruition. I just subjectively think it's a much better and much more fitting name, but what do I know.

...Also it would make the hypothetical charm a lot easier since you could just turn the helping hand charm yellow and call it a day, hahaha.

POLL IS NOW CLOSED!!!

With 12 votes each, we will move into the run-off vote mode!!!

Head to head, one-on-one Golden Gloves Vs. Purple Ganons.

Final vote will be open for SEVEN DAYS ONLY!!! LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

If it is still tied after the lightning round, then fuck you all, I'm calling it the OPTY'S! 😉