IGNORED

The VGS Community Awards OFFICAL NAMING POLL!!! Get in here and VOTE!!!!

OptOut

VGS community awards - OFFICIAL NAME CHOICE POLL!!!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a name, pretty simple...

• The Golden Gloves
    • The Veggies
    • The Purple Ganon awards
    • The Opty's
    • The Diamond Stonks
    • The Gorf Golf awards
    • Cornball Cocksucker of the year awards
    • The Sage Awards
    • The Sagies
    • The "Whoever our mascot is" with a "ies" after it?
    • The Saggies
    • The Last Cat Awards
    • Heritage Auctions presents: The Dain memorial awards ceremony, sponsored by WATA games.

This poll is closed to new votes

Events Team · Posted
10 minutes ago, OptOut said:

POLL IS NOW CLOSED!!!

With 12 votes each, we will move into the run-off vote mode!!!

Head to head, one-on-one Golden Gloves Vs. Purple Ganons.

Final vote will be open for SEVEN DAYS ONLY!!! LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

If it is still tied after the lightning round, then fuck you all, I'm calling it the OPTY'S! 😉

17 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

I’ve been thinking lately that I prefer golden gloves regardless of my vote.

Please I'm beggin' ya man, just let Hammer's vote count and end this madness, hahaha.

Also, if you want the re-vote to be fair, it might be a good idea to ping everyone who voted in this poll. I don't know if you even have access to that information as the creator of the thread thanks to the whole dumb anonymous voting thing, but if you do, I would recommend doing that, even if some people may find it annoying.

Just now, ZeldaFreak said:

Please I'm beggin' ya man, just let Hammer's vote count and end this madness, hahaha.

Also, if you want the re-vote to be fair, it might be a good idea to ping everyone who voted in this poll. I don't know if you even have access to that information as the creator of the thread thanks to the whole dumb anonymous voting thing, but if you do, I would recommend doing that, even if some people may find it annoying.

I made a new topic, I figured it would be clearer that way. No WAY it will be a tie again... I hope, lol! 😅

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, OptOut said:

I made a new topic, I figured it would be clearer that way. No WAY it will be a tie again... I hope, lol! 😅

I saw, but not everyone who voted in this poll is going to actually see that, especially if there aren't very many actual posts in there, hence why I suggested pinging everyone to make absolute sure we have a clear winner. So, if only 27 people vote in that poll and one of the names wins by 3 votes, well shit a lot of the people who voted in this poll didn't even vote at all, and that could've changed the outcome of things.

I still want to know who those two bastards who voted for Purple Ganon right at the end there were, hahaha. We had that in the damn bag man, why'd you have to go and ruin it!

35 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I saw, but not everyone who voted in this poll is going to actually see that, especially if there aren't very many actual posts in there, hence why I suggested pinging everyone to make absolute sure we have a clear winner. So, if only 27 people vote in that poll and one of the names wins by 3 votes, well shit a lot of the people who voted in this poll didn't even vote at all, and that could've changed the outcome of things.

I still want to know who those two bastards who voted for Purple Ganon right at the end there were, hahaha. We had that in the damn bag man, why'd you have to go and ruin it!

Unfortunately, I don't have the information on who voted in the poll, as it was private, so we're just gonna have to see what happens! 😉

Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, OptOut said:

Unfortunately, I don't have the information on who voted in the poll, as it was private, so we're just gonna have to see what happens! 😉

if u edit it u can set it to show voters names, unless u are trolling, then carry on lol

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

if u edit it u can set it to show voters names, unless u are trolling, then carry on lol

Oh can you, lol?!

That's kind of hilarious, imagine doing that on one of the super sensitive political or like personal topics! 😄

Anyway, no I can't be bothered pinging everyone for that. We live and die by the "snooze you loose" principle over here! 😉