IGNORED

Werewolf 6 signup thread! TURTLE POWER! **18 reached, anymore will be backups**

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, ZeldaFan042 said:

@Jeevan is it alright if both me and @BattySalem join this game? Or would you prefer if only one of us join since we live together? It is alright with us either way. If you'd prefer for only one of us to join, @BattySalem will take the slot.

If no one else objects and as long as you all are honest and do not share information and talk about the game outside of it I do not care.  Anyone care to weigh in and air out your complaints about this?  Its not for a prize anyways, but still Fair play and all!

As long as nobody objects then she is in.  We have at least a week to get going, give some folks some time to wind down from survivor etc. and give a chance to get the 18.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

If no one else objects and as long as you all are honest and do not share information and talk about the game outside of it I do not care.  Anyone care to weigh in and air out your complaints about this?  Its not for a prize anyways, but still Fair play and all!

As long as nobody objects then she is in.  We have at least a week to get going, give some folks some time to wind down from survivor etc. and give a chance to get the 18.

Sounds good! ZeldaFan explained to me what happened the last game of werewolf and that's really why we're both concerned, want to be transparent, and want to hear everyone's opinions on this.

No one is going to hurt our feelings if they have objections! Please air them out here so everyone can have clear expectations and good communication. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Events Team · Posted
18 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

My take on it is if it's fair game for both G-type and North to participate in Survivor, it's fair game for both ZFan and Batty to participate in WW 🙂

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
15 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

My take on it is if it's fair game for both G-type and North to participate in Survivor, it's fair game for both ZFan and Batty to participate in WW 🙂

I don't see an issue with it, especially since its just a werewolf game for sure and survivor had prizes 😉  

25 minutes ago, BattySalem said:

Sounds good! ZeldaFan explained to me what happened the last game of werewolf and that's really why we're both concerned, want to be transparent, and want to hear everyone's opinions on this.

No one is going to hurt our feelings if they have objections! Please air them out here so everyone can have clear expectations and good communication. ❤️ 

**cough** game night 😒 haha, anyways, ya, as long as no one cares you are penciled in 👍

• Haha 3

Just now, Jeevan said:

I don't see an issue with it, especially since its just a werewolf game for sure and survivor had prizes 😉  

**cough** game night 😒 haha, anyways, ya, as long as no one cares you are penciled in 👍

Oops, life got a little busy after ZeldaFan put a ring it 😅 Now that it's summer and things are settling down, for sure will be able to be back in on game night!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, BattySalem said:

Oops, life got a little busy after ZeldaFan put a ring it 😅 Now that it's summer and things are settling down, for sure will be able to be back in on game night!! 

Where's my invitation 😒  haha, jk, but congrats, do you all have a date set yet?

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Hammerfestus said:

Is it a lot of time commitment?

depends on how active you want to be.  You only have to chime in and whatnot every so often to be considered active, but I will let others decide on how they wanna answer this.  I go whole hog, so I can't really answer it, but it can and can't be.  Not really sure how to answer this, but it is a LOT less time consuming than survivor for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

In

edit:  i also don’t know what it is.  But that didn’t stop me joining the other game.

werewolf is like a who done it type game kinda......basically a group of folks are the wolves and it is up to town to decide who to eliminate that night through a vote, or not, and then night time happens where possible night actions occur if anyone has it, i.e. wolves kill someone, a bodyguard or doctor protects someone, a person tracks or investigates someone.  But if the town eliminates all the wolves, then they win, or if the wolves eliminate enough that they can't be voted out, then they win.  Since you are in the club now, you can look over the old games and see what you think.  Feel free to ask questions if need be.  Most of the folks here are vets and can be very helpful in answering questions.

• Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted

For any of you who have never played before, feel free to ask any questions here or in the club prior to game start.  There are a lot of folks here who have a lot of knowledge of the game! 

**Also, to note, this is a game where others might get a little rowdy, so do not take anything personal!  It is a game, and if it gets outta hand I will step in as well as any other MOD or ADMIN for the site!  Please be respectful and do not FLAME anyone.  They might try to get a rise out of you though, so be aware of that!

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

One thing, if we can all just honestly try to avoid saying hateful things in general, whether under guise of a "character" or not. 

What I mean is calling people names and the like. 

You can SO EASILY say "bro you're lying all the time" or "your gameplay has been sketchy as fuck" without being like "you're an asshole dude". 

I hope you can see the difference, and try to remember that whether you say it's personal or not, sometimes it's hard to not take it personal regardless, and this WILL cause people to not come back. 

We want to see people playing with us again and again. This isn't a warning, and I don't wanna come off as the language police or anything. This is just me, Gloves, your pal, asking to not shit on each other. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Totally fine with @BattySalem and @ZeldaFan042 both playing. That will add to the chaos especially if one is non town and the other is town. Congratulations on the engagement too you guys!!!

@Jeevan is there a start date yet? 

and I agree with @Gloves. You CAN play werewolf aggressively without being a complete asshole while doing it. 

@Hammerfestus and anyone else who is new, you’ll definitely want to read up on some Wikipedia and other articles about werewolf/mafia/town of Salem (all the same game just a different name). Loosely werewolf is very much like among us. There are typically wolves on one team who will go around killing town people at night. Wolves know who the other wolves are. Town knows nothing. Often times an indie is in the game too. They are on their own team. Wolves usually need to get to an equal number of wolves and town or gain a majority to win. Town usually needs to eliminate all threats to town. Indies can have all sorts of different win conditions. There’s a night and day phase. Day is talking and trying to figure out who the wolves are and vote them out. Night phase is wolves killing and any town or indies who have special night powers using their abilities at night. Then we go back to day phase and repeat until one team wins. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Events Helper · Posted
30 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Wooooooo, 18 baby!  Ok, so anyone else wants in then we will just add you as backup!

Shoot for Sunday the 6th?  Anyone have an issue with this at all?  I can start the game right after I get home from work around 7pmish EST

@Makar