IGNORED

Werewolf 6 signup thread! TURTLE POWER! **18 reached, anymore will be backups**

Jeevan

20 minutes ago, behemos said:

@Makar We can meet at Racer's and talk strategy 😜

Perfect!!! I would like to meet up irl sometime. Looks like the @Makar @behemos @Hammerfestus alliance is a go. @ZeldaFreak you in?? Heck, all survivor peeps vs non survivor peeps let’s gooooooo lol. 

edit: I just realized almost everyone playing has played survivor lol. Welp uhhh new strategy, let’s just kill everyone??

Edited by Makar

1 minute ago, Makar said:

Perfect!!! I would like to meet up irl sometime. Looks like the @Makar @behemos @Hammerfestus alliance is a go. @ZeldaFreak you in?? Heck, all survivor peeps vs non survivor peeps let’s gooooooo lol. 

Haha. Alliance. Man, I love Survivor, but I'm ready for the comparatively laid back nature of Werewolf. 

• Like 1

Just now, behemos said:

Haha. Alliance. Man, I love Survivor, but I'm ready for the comparatively laid back nature of Werewolf. 

Lol sometimes alliances do happen. It’s rare but sometimes necessary for an indie to team up with wolves or town to advance themselves or vice versa. But yea werewolf is pretty laid back. Hopefully we’re not taking 5 whole days per phase

8 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

3 day days 2 day nights for the first few, after that we can ramp it down to 48/24 which is kinda what I wanted to do anyway.

Nice. I love the 48-24hr setup. 72-48 after a while drags on and after a certain point you’re not really getting any new info. I know some people prefer longer though with real life stuff going on

On 5/30/2021 at 9:22 PM, Jeevan said:

@SpoonMan Abrams X has volunteered to help mod in the case of flaming etc.  He will be the second in command so to speak.  Hope you all will respect him like you do me!

I was forced against my will talked into helping keep things kosher and help out where I can... and mix up @ZeldaFan042 & @ZeldaFreak several times lol

On 5/30/2021 at 9:22 PM, Gloves said:

HEHE. OKAY.

On 5/30/2021 at 9:49 PM, behemos said:

Ouffff GIF by memecandy

Im Watching Watch You GIF - ImWatching WatchYou EyesOnYou GIFs

Edited by SpoonMan Abrams X
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• 3 weeks later...