IGNORED

Jake Paul / Logan Paul

Reed Rothchild

6 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

That’s because the only people that hate you are the people that already know you. When you can get the whole world to hate you without knowing you, then you will be rich.That’s because the only people that hate you are the people that already know you. When you can get the whole world to hate you without knowing you, then you will be rich.

So you’re saying I’m going to need some Bill boards

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Jake Paul / Logan Paul
Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

😂

Please Jesus let him get ragdolled tonight

I hope and I hope and usually the world isn't so generous. 

But here, tonight, I think we have a chance. 

The shit thing is that at this point SO many people are going to pay to see this asshole get his ass kicked that he's gonna get away... Well I'd say rich but he's already rich. Richer? More richlier? 

Boils my piss.

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, Mega Tank said:

I'm not taking anything away from Tyson, but when was the last time he looked good during a meaningful fight?

Jake Paul can only do one thing, cherry pick fights so he can win.

Gonna be like Jordan's season with the Wizards. Gonna hurt to watch, but you still have to, cause it's Jordan, right?

Editorials Team · Posted

From Reddit:

It is 2027.
Jake Paul has defeated Anderson Silva, Mike Tyson, Hulk Hogan, Neil Armstrong and Johnny Depp in costume as Jack Sparrow. Having killed all his childhood heroes, Jake returns to his cocoon to finally rest for 1000 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kguillemette said:

Gonna be like Jordan's season with the Wizards. Gonna hurt to watch, but you still have to, cause it's Jordan, right?

He's going to get the views either way for the fight and I'm sure I'll watch it at some point like a sucker.

• Agree 1

The Paul brothers are both annoying, but I give them props for turning being annoying into lucrative careers. This guy is going to get paid more money to fight Tyson than I'll ever see in my lifetime. 🤷‍♂️

But Re: The Boxing... The only thing that would convince me this was a legitimate boxing match (or ANY of the boxing matches the Paul brothers have been in) is if someone actually gets knocked out cold, and fast.

This Paul kid can move pretty well in the ring, and Tyson is pretty old.... ummmm.... I don't know, I don't know much about boxing, but Tyson looks decent in training.... it'll be a draw, or whatever:

https://talksport.com/sport/1750732/mike-tyson-training-footage-jake-paul-fight/

Most times they just dance around and it's all bullshit... So of course they're just working the fight and trying to get through it without really hurting each other or looking like losers...

On 3/7/2024 at 3:05 PM, Mega Tank said:

He's going to get the views either way for the fight and I'm sure I'll watch it at some point like a sucker.

Well... you could just stream it yourself online...?

But OF COURSE you want to see it. Hell, I want to see it too. I want to see them BOTH get knocked out... 🤔

I have Netflix so I'm already paying for it. I doubt I'll watch it live, but I'll fast forward to the fight after and watch it, sure. Hell, why not?

spacer.png

Mike Tyson - “If you think I signed the contract for money, you’re fucking stupid. I’m coming to retire him early, so he can join his brother in WWE. Listen he ain’t doing shit to me, you gonna see how old I am fight night. I like Jake as a person, he knows it, but I’m a different animal. I’m doing the world of boxing a favor. Enough with this nonsense you’ll see, I'm coming for his head”

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, G-type said:

spacer.png

Mike Tyson - “If you think I signed the contract for money, you’re fucking stupid. I’m coming to retire him early, so he can join his brother in WWE. Listen he ain’t doing shit to me, you gonna see how old I am fight night. I like Jake as a person, he knows it, but I’m a different animal. I’m doing the world of boxing a favor. Enough with this nonsense you’ll see, I'm coming for his head”

How absolutely entertaining would it be if Grandpa Iron Mike put this kid on his ass but as with anything in this country anymore I don’t trust that this isn’t just more marketing.

• Agree 1