IGNORED

Anyone still have their original CRT TV?

Nes Freak

I had one of those Zenith console tvs. A late 70s or early 80s model. It had the little flip down button pad instead of a dial. The top of it was big enough to fit the SNES, Genesis, and N64. Had it until I moved out of the house. Not sure what Dad did with it. It is probably still out in the barn.  

On 2/17/2021 at 11:03 AM, BriGuy82 said:

I don't have any of my original crts. But I do have 2 that I found nib at goodwills when they used to have a shit ton of them. I use the smaller one all the time and it's perfect because it is 13 inches and only weighs about 20 pounds. Just like my kak. 🤓

its all about low hours on a crt. i mean model is important but not if the things been rode hard and put away wet.

• Like 1

sanyocrttv.jpg.d31f5d6dcf7f6382f5d7f44bf0a31b30.jpg

This is the TV my NES was hooked up to in the early 90's along with my original copies of Rad Racer and Mega Man 3 that I got in 1990 and 1994, respectively. Unfortunately, the TV doesn't work very well now. It still turns on and the sound is still reasonably good, but as you can see it now just shows a line. It started doing that a few years ago, in 2017.

mynes.jpg.9dfd5111ad6ca96813deaceac7c67bb0.jpg

durabrandcrttv.jpg.79fc70787f27afb6c9464107d1e0ba4d.jpg

My NES is now hooked up to this 13" Durabrand TV that I got in 2002, using the original RF Switch that came with it in 1990. Though I did hook it back up to the Sanyo TV above a few years ago (which brought back some good memories until it crapped out), I've mainly had it hooked up to this TV since 2002.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 1