IGNORED

What is this?

Jeevan

What is this?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, OptOut said:

I agree, British food is also shit. That's why I'm glad I now live in Asia where people eat food that was actually grown out of the ground, caught from the sea, and freshly butchered. Fresh food, lightly processed, if at all, natural fats and oils, NOT deep fried or coated in layers of butter and sugar and cheese.

I've never been happier or healthier eating all the good stuff I do out here, I legitimately feel sorry for you if you call THAT a good meal, frankly.

Nope  I would die (soy allergy).  I will stay with my American food. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, OptOut said:

If you need to put THAT much cheese on top to smother out the flavour and texture of the actual chili, I'm gonna guess the actual chili itself must be pretty shitty.

I NEVER put cheese on the chili I make myself because it tastes fucking awesome and cheese would ruin it.

It's not chili in the conventional sense, more like a sauce than anything.  

I couldn't imagine eating a bowlful of just Skyline Chili.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

It's not chili in the conventional sense, more like a sauce than anything.  

I couldn't imagine eating a bowlful of just Skyline Chili.

They do promote eating it in bowls on the cans and packages of chili. It basically just tastes like eating a 3 way without the spaghetti. I'd still rather have the conventional 3 way though.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

What did you get on it? The Original Deluxe is my favorite.

I love me some bacon and pineapple.  I typically never get any of the pre-made pizzas as there is one or two ingredients I just don't care for.  @nettenetteHad a green pepper and ham one.  She can't stand pineapples.  I know I'm one of those odd people that do.  But one of my all time favorite toppings is turkey.  But the only place I know that has that as a topping is Adriadico's which @nettenettecan't have because of the soy issue.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I love me some bacon and pineapple.  I typically never get any of the pre-made pizzas as there is one or two ingredients I just don't care for.  @nettenetteHad a green pepper and ham one.  She can't stand pineapples.  I know I'm one of those odd people that do.  But one of my all time favorite toppings is turkey.  But the only place I know that has that as a topping is Adriadico's which @nettenettecan't have because of the soy issue.

I don't really like pineapple on pizza. I don't hate it since I don't mind pineapple itself, but it seems like it's the pineapple/tomato sauce/cheese combination that I don't care for.

Events Helper · Posted
50 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

o God, why must u ruin pizza?

13 hours ago, OptOut said:

If you need to put THAT much cheese on top to smother out the flavour and texture of the actual chili, I'm gonna guess the actual chili itself must be pretty shitty.

I NEVER put cheese on the chili I make myself because it tastes fucking awesome and cheese would ruin it.

Heeeey now...I always throw a ton of cheese on the chili I make, and last time I made a batch, my brother loved it, despite getting diarrhea for a week and a half.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, OptOut said:

I agree, British food is also shit. That's why I'm glad I now live in Asia where people eat food that was actually grown out of the ground, caught from the sea, and freshly butchered. Fresh food, lightly processed, if at all, natural fats and oils, NOT deep fried or coated in layers of butter and sugar and cheese.

Sorry bud, not sure what they're cooking out in Changhua, but regarding the rest of the island, Taiwan is honestly one of the least healthy places regarding food, Asia wise.

Everything is either deep fried or doused in a salt mine, eerrrr I meant soy sauce.

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, fcgamer said:

What the fudge?!? I thought we had bonded dude, over the Cincinnati delicacies. But anchovies are my topping of choice for pizza .... Honestly not sure what to say 😢

I only had them once on pizza and it was the saltiest thing that I've ever eaten in my life. I'd be willing to try it again sometime though.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Alright, you can be redeemed 😄

I have a feeling the anchovies I had on pizza were canned. I've had fresh ones in salad that were salty, but nowhere near what the other ones were. I'm usually willing to give anything a second chance unless it's just unspeakably awful the first time. 

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Simple, yet effective!

I am a supertaster (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/super-tasting-science-find-out-if-youre-a-supertaster/)
I found out in high school with a tasting strip of 6-n-propylthiouracil (PROP) in Chemistry class.  Most bitter thing I have ever tasted...  I thought they had pranked me cause no one was reacting too bad, some said ooo its bitter.  Meanwhile I was bitching the teacher was trying to kill me; drinking water from a sink to scrub my tongue. 

Sometimes I enjoy the simple to taste more of the sauces flavors.

Edited by nettenette

8 minutes ago, nettenette said:

I am a supertaster (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/super-tasting-science-find-out-if-youre-a-supertaster/)
I found out in high school with a tasting strip of 6-n-propylthiouracil (PROP) in Chemistry class.  Most bitter thing I have ever tasted...  I thought they had pranked me cause no one was reacting too bad, some said ooo its bitter.  Meanwhile I was bitching the teacher was trying to kill me; drinking water from a sink to scrub my tongue. 

Sometimes I enjoy the simple to taste more of the sauces flavors.

Interesting. I haven't heard of that before. I don't think that I fit the description, but I can usually pick up subtle flavors in food.