What is this?

Jeevan

What is this?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

This poll is closed to new votes

Social Team · Posted
7 hours ago, fcgamer said:

I think I'll attempt a three-way mid next week sometime. I'll keep everyone posted 😄

Youtube is your friend.  I know you got the spices already but the texture of the chili sauce can be hard to nail.  This guy nailed with a special kitchen tool you should have...... 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry, going through this legendary conversation will have to wait until I have a week of free time and plenty of nacho chips with chili cheese sauce (CHEESE OR CHILI??????), so I'll just try to answer the question as best I can. 

On 1/8/2021 at 8:36 PM, Jeevan said:

What is this?  Some would call it a baked potato.......others, @nettenette, would call it chili........

It is a baked potato with chili, I can see that, but is it a baked potato or chili?

9k.png

O7SzcP2.png

This question is a little misleading and the poll doesn't seem to have enough options. As if you are asking if it is chili OR potato, when it's clearly both in some sort of fashion? 

If we just look at the photo of the food, it's a baked potato with chili and cheese on top. 

So going by the menu, it seems it's the "3-Way Potato". Thus the answer to your questions is both potato AND chili.

If you're trying to ask what the first option on the menu is, the "Loaded Chili Bowl" then it seems it's chili in a potato bowl. 

So the REAL question is "which did you give us a picture of?". Even still, my answers are above. 

1) Potato with Chili and cheese on top.

2) Chili with cheese on top in a potato bowl. 

Once again, my apologies as I'm sure these points were brought up before by other logical folks. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, AirVillain said:

Sorry, going through this legendary conversation will have to wait until I have a week of free time and plenty of nacho chips with chili cheese sauce (CHEESE OR CHILI??????), so I'll just try to answer the question as best I can. 

This question is a little misleading and the poll doesn't seem to have enough options. As if you are asking if it is chili OR potato, when it's clearly both in some sort of fashion? 

If we just look at the photo of the food, it's a baked potato with chili and cheese on top. 

So going by the menu, it seems it's the "3-Way Potato". Thus the answer to your questions is both potato AND chili.

If you're trying to ask what the first option on the menu is, the "Loaded Chili Bowl" then it seems it's chili in a potato bowl. 

So the REAL question is "which did you give us a picture of?". Even still, my answers are above. 

1) Potato with Chili and cheese on top.

2) Chili with cheese on top in a potato bowl. 

Once again, my apologies as I'm sure these points were brought up before by other logical folks. 

the original question is because someone said it was chili and i said it was a potato with chili and cheese.  It was someone and i having a conversation on discord that got brought here to settle the debate.  They said it was just called chili while i said it was called a potato (loaded with chili/cheese).

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, AirVillain said:

O7SzcP2.png

It's listed under potatoes.....So therefore it is a potato with chili and shredded cheddar cheese........it says it right there on the menu........

2 hours ago, AirVillain said:

potato bowl. 

Do I need to do this poll.........

Boss-Turns-Into-Potato.jpg?quality=85&w=1200&h=628&crop=1or blanda-matt-serving-bowl-bamboo__0711988_pe728640_s5.jpg?

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Edit: also I believe jeevan has edited his original post and cropped the image to look less like chili and more focus on the potatoe

There is not an edit to the original post.  I grabbed that picture from the internets i believe.....i mean its been a year and a half, i honestly can't remember.......

1 hour ago, drxandy said:

Gloves has posted a potatoe but the first image is still chili.

Edit: also I believe jeevan has edited his original post and cropped the image to look less like chili and more focus on the potatoe

Double edit:

spacer.png

Bro thats an old ass potatoe but I’d legit smash

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
27 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

So we D&D'ed last night, and can confirm, someone ate skyline, 2 someones, and they said their stomachs were upset........

Why would you do this to yourself.......

I blame my self for not feeling good before I ate dinner.  It was a lost cause before I even began eating.  @nettenetteget's an upset stomach from a lot of things but rarely Skyline.  THAT should tell you a lot.