IGNORED

My Nintendo USA Physical Rewards

MiamiSlice

3 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Those aren't just tied to your account once you get a code; if you have a friend ordering something they can add it into their order.

Ah, I didn’t think of that. At least someone would have gotten to enjoy the phone ring. I’ll keep that in mind if that happens again.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, captmorgandrinker said:

https://www.nintendo.com/store/exclusives/rewards/

They're back up, and in a new area!

Also, no more messing with codes.  Just adds to your cart, then takes away the point amount when you check out.

This is wonderful news! I was finally able to get the last item I needed (the 2022 calendar) and they finally added the Switch game card case which was previously only released in other regions! I had just enough points to order both, so I'm back to having a full set... until the next items come along. 

I really need to get around to updating the guide... will do it soon!

1 hour ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

How are you guys stacking so many platinum coins?

I used to run two accounts on two separate devices to accumulate enough points. I auto-battle my way through all the FE Heroes main stories chapters and play Animal Crossing and Super Mario Run daily to earn as many points as I can. Between two accounts I had enough points to claim 1 of everything. 

As of right now I'm back to zero but since they've re-opened physical rewards I'm going to start accumulating again. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Aguy said:

@SailorScoutMandy mentioned on Discord to play Fire Emblem Heroes on mobile to get a bunch of easy points. I downloaded it yesterday and withing an hour, I earned 1200. It has an auto battle setting and requires no effort.

Correct. You get 100 coins per chapter finished and each book has like 10 chapters and there are currently five full books out, six in being released now. So that is a lot of coins. You can also get them by finding silly things on the website. If you go to your my Nintendo and look at the earn points page it goes over all the ways to get platinum points. 

4 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Correct. You get 100 coins per chapter finished and each book has like 10 chapters and there are currently five full books out, six in being released now. So that is a lot of coins. You can also get them by finding silly things on the website. If you go to your my Nintendo and look at the earn points page it goes over all the ways to get platinum points. 

Yeah, I didn't realize the specific games coins converted to platinum coins so I just never bothered with them. At this point, I'm just going to grind and farm a bunch of coins to buy as much as I can now, then the next time Nintendo comes out with a new set of rewards, I'll farm Pocket Camper.

1 minute ago, Aguy said:

Yeah, I didn't realize the specific games coins converted to platinum coins so I just never bothered with them. At this point, I'm just going to grind and farm a bunch of coins to buy as much as I can now, then the next time Nintendo comes out with a new set of rewards, I'll farm Pocket Camper.

I just use the auto battle option in Fe heros. Makes it easy. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/30/2022 at 11:32 AM, DeuceGamer said:

Is there a way to enter codes still? I used points but didn’t check out so I could stack multiple items in one package. It worked forever but I no longer see where to enter the codes in the cart.

No, sorry. If you still have codes you should reach out to customer service and see if they will refund them for you. The points would go back to your balance. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 3:57 PM, MiamiSlice said:

No, sorry. If you still have codes you should reach out to customer service and see if they will refund them for you. The points would go back to your balance. 

Any idea what’s the best way to contact them?

Really hate that the reward I’m going to miss is the LEGO Keychains 😞