IGNORED

My Nintendo USA Physical Rewards

MiamiSlice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I questioned Mandy if we should spend points on this since it isn't straight up first party.. Immediately was convinced that it would be silly not to get because it still is an available reward, she pulled the trigger before I could even think anything other than "ooof kids game wahhhhh"

Thanks Mandy

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, RH said:

I ordered that Bravely Default II poster many, many months ago (around when it came out) and it never showed up. 😢

Did you check your order history on the Nintendo Store? It’s probably lost. You could probably get a refund, Nintendo’s customer support is usually great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Events Team · Posted

https://nintendowire.com/news/2021/07/16/my-nintendo-japan-adds-new-the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-hd-platinum-rewards/

Tsk. Other areas of the world always getting the cool rewards...

I'm just assuming we won't get these since other regions seem to get better stuff than us a lot of the time, haha. Maybe we'll get lucky.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

https://nintendowire.com/news/2021/07/16/my-nintendo-japan-adds-new-the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-hd-platinum-rewards/

I'm just assuming we won't get these since other regions seem to get better stuff than us a lot of the time, haha. Maybe we'll get lucky.

We won’t get these and the available stock of our 1 reward will be low.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2021 at 8:26 AM, ZeldaFreak said:

The bomb bag is also being released in Australia, I’m happy that we finally get an awesome item! I ordered mine today so hopefully it arrives next week.

You guys have gotten some good stuff, the posters are really awesome and actually something I would prefer over the bomb bag, but I’ll take what I can get.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, croagunk said:

Apparently there’s a matching LEGO Luigi you can get on LEGO VIP. Not sure of all the details yet. Can’t get the LEGO site to run right on mobile. Refuses to load.

I was able to login and confirm they have Luigi for 500 points then it timed out. Thanks for the heads up 🙂

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, croagunk said:

I finally got on the site and don’t see the Luigi. Maybe he’s not available in Canada, like a few My Nintendo rewards.

I'm on Lego Australia and it shows up so hopefully it does for Canada. Just a heads up, you get a code and add it to your order when you purchase something and it only lasts 60 days. I unfortunately don't have anything I need to buy right now so hopefully something pops up that I want in the next 60 days.