IGNORED

My Nintendo USA Physical Rewards

MiamiSlice

14 hours ago, Shmup said:

I'm on Lego Australia and it shows up so hopefully it does for Canada. Just a heads up, you get a code and add it to your order when you purchase something and it only lasts 60 days. I unfortunately don't have anything I need to buy right now so hopefully something pops up that I want in the next 60 days.

It shows up today. Weird. 500 points is a lot. I guess I’d need to buy something to even get near that amount.

1 hour ago, drxandy said:

How would I go about getting Luigi, do you have to buy Lego?

You can get 250 points for free from My Nintendo for LEGO VIP. You can earn a few more points on the LEGO site but it’s not near the 500 you need for Luigi. Not sure how many points you can get for buying something there, but it seems that’s the only way to get enough points for him.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, croagunk said:

It shows up today. Weird. 500 points is a lot. I guess I’d need to buy something to even get near that amount.

You can get 250 points for free from My Nintendo for LEGO VIP. You can earn a few more points on the LEGO site but it’s not near the 500 you need for Luigi. Not sure how many points you can get for buying something there, but it seems that’s the only way to get enough points for him.

Yeah this is a bit frustrating but I can't blame them. 

You can get 5 points for small things like visiting their Facebook page and answering some quick surveys, but at most you'll end up with 285 points. 

Also you cannot stack the 250 points from My Nintendo with multiple accounts. I tried that already. 

I'm gonna look through my son's LEGO boxes and see if there are any VIP points I missed. 

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted
On 8/25/2021 at 9:38 AM, drxandy said:

How would I go about getting Luigi, do you have to buy Lego?

I think getting Mario gives you enough Lego VIP points to redeem for Luigi?   Not sure about shipping cost though.

EDIT:  Missed this last page, looks like you gotta buy something too.   I need to see how many VIP points I already have from getting stuff there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heads-up as I just learned this. If your a bad person with multiple my Nintendo accounts but want to order both items with one shopping charge, you can redeem both codes on same account even if you used two different accounts to redeem the points on originally. Woo saved some shipping cost. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

I snagged the Mario keychain. I've been slacking and missed most everything these last few months. Is there any way to get points fast? I did all the Fire Emblem stuff already.

Nope. Make another account with another device. That’s the only way.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

So they took physical rewards off the NA my Nintendo site. No official word on why but it's been missing for a week. 

My guess is they are having trouble stocking. They are probably affected by shipping delays like everyone else. The pace with which they have been adding physical rewards had slowed down since they started.

1 hour ago, MiamiSlice said:

My guess is they are having trouble stocking. They are probably affected by shipping delays like everyone else. The pace with which they have been adding physical rewards had slowed down since they started.

Possibly but why wouldn't they make an announcement yet about it? 

I ordered my Metroid posters on the 20th got my confirmation and the silence. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, croagunk said:

Physical rewards are running dry here in Canada, at least. I had to let my code for the Zelda phone ring expire because there was nothing to bundle with it. I refused to pay tax in $12 to ship it. Lol

Those aren't just tied to your account once you get a code; if you have a friend ordering something they can add it into their order.

• Like 1