IGNORED

Most desirable SNES bundle/box variant

As someone who's not a console or console box variant collector, boxes like this get my attention because the graphics wrap around the whole thing. I definitely wouldn't mind owning this one.

DtmCpLAWkAIu8Jo.jpg

EDIT

Actually, I wasn't aware of this variant until I googled it.  I think I like the KI box better!

Killer-Instinct__69608.1476991317.jpg?c=

Edited by RH
  • Like 2

I would say KI and DK are most desirable due to the graphics on the box but there are certainly more uncommon/rare variants out there. Those typically just have a sticker on a normal SNES bundle though so not really all that appealing IMO. PAL definitely had a much better lineup/format as seen in the post above. 

On 9/4/2020 at 11:02 AM, RH said:

As someone who's not a console or console box variant collector, boxes like this get my attention because the graphics wrap around the whole thing. I definitely wouldn't mind owning this one.

DtmCpLAWkAIu8Jo.jpg

EDIT

Actually, I wasn't aware of this variant until I googled it.  I think I like the KI box better!

Killer-Instinct__69608.1476991317.jpg?c=

I'd probably go with the DKC one, but both of those are awesome.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 1:42 AM, ThePhleo said:

PAL has much better variants than what we got.

Killer Instinct, DK Country, Star Fox, Mario All-Stars, Yoshi's Island....Mario Kart. Jesus we missed out.

10176018_1482577475287545_2040977079266420325_n.jpg.b8e40c30aca7794214d56e67be67b7af.jpg

Yeah the Aussie Big/Long box SNES bundles are amazing, they really pop.

We also got a DKC Kong Kit as well

This is one of the holy grails of Aussie Nintendo retro items, it's even more uncommon than the DK 5 Game Crate and commands $5k+. There have been about 4-5 appear publicly in 10 years. Apparently many don't have the electronic diary included, which were pretty big back in the 90's. There are rumours these were third party and handed out seperately, not included in the box and there were different colours.

387019912_kongkitdiary.thumb.jpg.14828b4de5d10dbf60e5e91e50adeede.jpg

Edited by Super Nintendo Chalmers
  • Like 2