IGNORED

NWC #103

Tacolinowest

2 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

So don't you owe him ten bucks?

Technically it would have been $10 for the front, and $5 for each other (significant) profile picture, so $35!

Should have reached out to me first before posting publicly man!!

Edit: Also, taco I remember you from NA....if you want I will give you the $35 I have a whole bounty thread for NWC pictures

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 3
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, B.A. said:

Ready to let that one go huh? You would probably be best off sending it to WATA and then listing it on Heritage. 

Couldn't disagree more. I've had a lot of these cartridges and graded many so I know how this would work against the seller. Yes, absolutely agree, the label is very nice. One of the nicer labels on these carts. But the cartridge isn't graded on the label its graded on the overall condition. Little gouges/marks/scratches are going to murder the grade. One of the nicest cartridges per the label (185) ended up getting a 7.0. We all thought that was going to be the highest graded cart in the community going off how everyone always salivated over it because of its minty fresh white label. Except there were some scratches that didn't really show up in pictures that killed the grade.

Its no different than a raw sealed game that has flaws that are not highlighted in pictures, you're better off selling it raw and let people think it will grade higher than it really will. 

Shame that taco put a price on this just a few days ago with a buyer, worked through the banking/travel details and then made this post. I've had this happen to me more times than I care for and it can be an enraging experience. It tells me the kind of person taco is and I wouldn't ever do business with him. He's the kind of guy that the moment you meet his offer he will just move the goal post 5ft to the left in a infinite loop. I've heard the same sob story "well what if im leaving money on the table" story to know exactly the kind of people that engage in this behavior. These are the people I don't want any part of in my life. Its not like you havn't been discussing doing a deal for this cartridge for literal years. Its not like the cartridge won't be worth 100k in 2 years. Everyone knows the price of a rare asset goes up over time.

Some people just throw ethics in the trashcan over a flash of money and its disgusting to see that happen in any community. There's nothing wrong with wanting a fair price for your asset....whats wrong is stringing people along, telling them the price, working through details and then ghosting them, posting the item for sale (when its already sold per your own offer and acceptance) without even communicating to them that the deal is off the plate. Grown man children do this. They cannot put themselves in others shoes and understand the emotional damage they do to someone by leading them to believe they have finally won the prize only to yank the rug out at the last moment.

If your so focused on money, why sell it today for 75 when you can get 100 for it next year or 2022? You can think of it as having a full time minimum wage salary paid to you by just sitting on your thumb in your butt for a year. Its a infinite loop of idiocy.  Just don't put it up for sale unless you are serious about selling, and if you are serious don't screw people over in the process by renegading on your own offers.

Edited by Sorn
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Sorn said:

Couldn't disagree more. I've had a lot of these cartridges and graded many so I know how this would work against the seller. Yes, absolutely agree, the label is very nice. One of the nicer labels on these carts. But the cartridge isn't graded on the label its graded on the overall condition. Little gouges/marks/scratches are going to murder the grade. One of the nicest cartridges per the label (185) ended up getting a 7.0. We all thought that was going to be the highest graded cart in the community going off how everyone always salivated over it because of its minty fresh white label. Except there were some scratches that didn't really show up in pictures that killed the grade.

Its no different than a raw sealed game that has flaws that are not highlighted in pictures, you're better off selling it raw and let people think it will grade higher than it really will. 

Shame that taco put a price on this just a few days ago with a buyer, worked through the banking/travel details and then made this post. I've had this happen to me more times than I care for and it can be an enraging experience. It tells me the kind of person taco is and I wouldn't ever do business with him. He's the kind of guy that the moment you meet his offer he will just move the goal post 5ft to the left in a infinite loop. I've heard the same sob story "well what if im leaving money on the table" story to know exactly the kind of people that engage in this behavior. These are the people I don't want any part of in my life. Its not like you havn't been discussing doing a deal for this cartridge for literal years. Its not like the cartridge won't be worth 100k in 2 years. Everyone knows the price of a rare asset goes up over time.

Some people just throw ethics in the trashcan over a flash of money and its disgusting to see that happen in any community. There's nothing wrong with wanting a fair price for your asset....whats wrong is stringing people along, telling them the price, working through details and then ghosting them, posting the item for sale (when its already sold per your own offer and acceptance) without even communicating to them that the deal is off the plate. Grown man children do this. They cannot put themselves in others shoes and understand the emotional damage they do to someone by leading them to believe they have finally won the prize only to yank the rug out at the last moment.

If your so focused on money, why sell it today for 75 when you can get 100 for it next year or 2022? You can think of it as having a full time minimum wage salary paid to you by just sitting on your thumb in your butt for a year. Its a infinite loop of idiocy.  Just don't put it up for sale unless you are serious about selling, and if you are serious don't screw people over in the process by renegading on your own offers.

Mind your business and don’t tell me what to do with my cart, I need money that’s why I’m here to sell 

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1