IGNORED

NWC #103

Tacolinowest

14 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Disagree, anything that makes the cart stand out against the others adds to its value and these people are not fly by night collectors. They absolutely are investing and no one wants to see their investments go down. 

I wouldn't exactly say I'm an investor, but with the prices that these are going for, I feel like that historical value just adds to it.

Administrator · Posted
16 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Disagree, anything that makes the cart stand out against the others adds to its value and these people are not fly by night collectors. They absolutely are investing and no one wants to see their investments go down. 

I fear you're mistaking "being aware of" and "caring about".

27 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

True. I should clarify that they don't care because they find it personally interesting. They do care about the provenance insomuch that they can spin it into more $$.

18 minutes ago, B.A. said:

True. I should clarify that they don't care because they find it personally interesting. They do care about the provenance insomuch that they can spin it into more $$.

It could be both. I'm personally interested, but I'm sure I'd use the info as a future selling point.

2 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Sure but you can't tell me selling on Heritage is more of a hassle. I'm still wondering how that can be possible.

35% of an unknown sale price in fees is a hassle to me on a $50k+ item. I'd shop it around at my price where I could get 100% unless time was an issue.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug