IGNORED

budsmokers only

Just now, skinnygrinny said:

perhaps it is for the best you dont care for the taste. 

i like the taste of alcohol.

you smoke weed though?

I don't smoke either.  I don't like the idea of my stuff turning icky yellow and I have little one to think about too.  I guess like Stephanie said in that Full House episode, I guess I'm just a big fan of breathing! 😄 

I guess I have to be boring tee-totaller of the group...heck it's a wonder I'm not a 40 year old virgin!!!  By today's standards I imagine being a 25 year old virgin (when I got married) would be weird/strange enough!

13 minutes ago, Estil said:

I don't smoke either.  I don't like the idea of my stuff turning icky yellow and I have little one to think about too.  I guess like Stephanie said in that Full House episode, I guess I'm just a big fan of breathing! 😄 

I guess I have to be boring tee-totaller of the group...heck it's a wonder I'm not a 40 year old virgin!!!  By today's standards I imagine being a 25 year old virgin (when I got married) would be weird/strange enough!

i repect your decisions and im not sure that you are but i wouldnt worry about what other people think of your lifestyle choices. if thats how you enjoy life im all for it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

i have to be really desperate to drink malt liqour 

I may be past that point in my life, but I'll never be too good for a Brass Monkey. Made with Olde English of course. Or it's imported tasting Private Stock based variation that we lovingly referred to as Monkey Privates. That shit just don't taste right with Colt 45 though.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MachineCode said:

I may be past that point in my life, but I'll never be too good for a Brass Monkey. Made with Olde English of course. Or it's imported tasting Private Stock based variation that we lovingly referred to as Monkey Privates. That shit just don't taste right with Colt 45 though.

lol i had to look up the brass monkey sounds like a homemade 4 loco