IGNORED

budsmokers only

16 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

lol i had to look up the brass monkey sounds like a homemade 4 loco

More like a ghetto mimosa, which is actually a nickname for it. I had some Four Loko when that shit first came around, so the original recipe that was banned, and that shit was awful. Tasted like pure chemicals and just straight up put me in a fighting mood. Never drank that shit again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MachineCode said:

More like a ghetto mimosa, which is actually a nickname for it. I had some Four Loko when that shit first came around, so the original recipe that was banned, and that shit was awful. Tasted like pure chemicals and just straight up put me in a fighting mood. Never drank that shit again.

4 loco is nasty lol 

i think i can tolerate "mickeys" i think thats a malt liqour. 

i can drink some bottom shelf shit but idk what it is about malt liqour cant do it.

10 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

4 loco is nasty lol 

i think i can tolerate "mickeys" i think thats a malt liqour. 

i can drink some bottom shelf shit but idk what it is about malt liqour cant do it.

Try the Monkey. Drink it down to the bottom of the triangle of the neck, the refill with OJ. Close the cap, turn the bottle sideways to mix, open and enjoy. Everyone who tried it admitted it was surprisingly good. IDK how it would taste with Mickey's,  but I can tell you that OE is the standard and IMO best way, followed by Private Stock. Colt 45 Brass Monkey just tastes wrong.

Hell if you are in the Northeast, I'll straight up supply the monkey if you roll the blunt. Post Covid-19 of course.

Edited by MachineCode
  • Like 1

Hello my fellow weed friends!!

We got recreational sales fully implemented right before the virus shut downs, it's pretty neat you guys. Getting to choose strains, being able to buy grams of keif, variety of edibles or options of topicals, vape stuff, concentrates has been really exciting as someone who has wanted to get a medical card for a while. Ordering online and picking up is the new norm until everything settles down.

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 1

I don’t smoke right now because I’m in between jobs and I don’t know who is going to drug test and who isn’t (don’t know which state I’ll end up in and obviously the legality varies). But when I was in Vegas last I did go to one of the dispensaries just to check it out and I got a laugh out of this (my first name is Connor):

C9C04702-77B7-4E0A-9773-47B07D50DC80.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Couple weeks ago I decided to get a new grinder, my old one was tiny and beaten up so I decided to treat myself, did some online research and picked this guy up

20200503_083750.thumb.jpg.669eaa97ebf7692be9e04fd903e5eedb.jpg

It's ceramic coated! So far it's friggin amazing that nothing has stuck or gunked up, and collecting keif has been super easy.

20200503_083713.thumb.jpg.69249ec0939dfbe076932045f80107e3.jpg

After putting an ounce through it, and collecting the keif I nearly got a gram.. which my old grinder was so gunked up and tiny that I got that much after a year maybe.

Very happy with the purchase, was having a hard time deciding between this and the kannastore gr8tr.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 10:59 PM, MachineCode said:

Try the Monkey. Drink it down to the bottom of the triangle of the neck, the refill with OJ. Close the cap, turn the bottle sideways to mix, open and enjoy. Everyone who tried it admitted it was surprisingly good. IDK how it would taste with Mickey's,  but I can tell you that OE is the standard and IMO best way, followed by Private Stock. Colt 45 Brass Monkey just tastes wrong.

Hell if you are in the Northeast, I'll straight up supply the monkey if you roll the blunt. Post Covid-19 of course.

Now here's a dude who knows what's up. If you really wanna make sure you can't walk by the end of your 40 you gotta try the iron monkey. Same idea but instead of topping off with OJ do it with a Smirnoff screwdriver. My head hurts thinking of it.

I actually really like Mickeys on its own but I can only find the grenades around me. 

Also I started singing the song when I saw the title and then saw op meant it in that way and now I know I'm welcome haha. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 315retro said:

Now here's a dude who knows what's up. If you really wanna make sure you can't walk by the end of your 40 you gotta try the iron monkey. Same idea but instead of topping off with OJ do it with a Smirnoff screwdriver. My head hurts thinking of it.

I actually really like Mickeys on its own but I can only find the grenades around me. 

Also I started singing the song when I saw the title and then saw op meant it in that way and now I know I'm welcome haha. 

haha! im glad you caught that! welcome 💪

Edited by skinnygrinny